Status: Its a work in progress, I hope you like it! c:

Balcony Scene

Chapter 13

-2 days later-

For the past two days, Vic and I have been spending basically every waking moment together. Today, Vic said he wanted to take me to dinner and everything. He was too sweet. We decided to go to City Walk for a while and plan our day from there. I went off to get ready and he stayed on my couch with Vader since he was already ready. I chose something that was pretty nice and went back downstairs.

"You look great." He admired.

"Aw, thanks. It's really nothing much though." I replied humbly.

"I still think you look amazing." I blushed and smiled. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I put my arms around his next. He pecked my nose and then my lips. I smiled into the kiss.

"You ready to go?" He asked quietly.

"Yup." I replied.

"Let's go then." With that, we went to his car and drove off. When we got there, we passed a few people dancing with small crowds around them. We didn't stop to watch this time. Eventually, Vic put his arm around my waist and I put mine around his. We were visited by a few fans not long later.

"Hi, my friend is a HUGE fan of your band but she's way to scared to approach you." Said a blonde girl as she pointed to a sheepish looking black haired girl.

"Tell her to come on over!" Vic invited. She went over to her friend and pulled her over.

"H-hi." She stuttered, clearly starstruck.

"Hi!"

"Sorry for being all shy and stuff, you're just like my hero and all and I didn't want to bother you while you're with your girlfriend and stuff." She mumbled, blushing a little. He let go of me and pulled the girl into a hug. That made me smile, I loved seeing the guys meet fans, they're always so sweet to them. I offered to take a picture of Vic and the two girls together.

"I think I follow you on like Twitter." Said the blonde girl. She told me her username and I followed her back.

"You gave my sister a tattoo, she said it was the best she's gotten." The black haired girl commented.

"That's too nice, I'm glad she likes it." I replied genuinely. They ended up asking for pictures with me too which I thought was the coolest thing ever. I love when people want to take pictures with me, it makes me feel kind of like a celebrity. After everything was done, they thanked us and we went our seperate ways. Vic and I decided to go see a scary movie that just came out.

"You sure you want to see this? It's supposed to be really scary."

"Yes Victor, I'm sure." I assured.

"Alright." He said and we went to buy our tickets. I tried to help pay for the tickets but he insisted. Since he was being stubborn, I gave up. He payed for popcorn too. We sat all the way in the back of the somewhat crowded theater and situated our food and drinks. As the movie began, Vic put his arm around me.

"I'm going to laugh at you if you get scared." I informed as I nuzzled his shoulder.

"Well that's rude." He replied.

"Don't act like you wouldn't do the same."

"You're right."

"I know I am."

The movie ended up being genuinely scary.

"Damn." Vic said as we left the building.

"I know right." I agreed. We ended up going to one of the many resturants that are here. The food was delicious.

"I had a really good time today, Vic." I said.

"It's my pleasure, babe." He answered. We decided to go back to his house. We cuddled and watched TV for a while. Eventually, we started making out. Like heavy make out session make out. He was about to start kissing my neck when I decided to be a tease.

"I'm tired." I yawned. He pouted a little and said "alright".

"You didn't think you were going to get laid, did you?" I asked as he carried me to his room.

"No way." He replied honestly.

"Good."

When we got to his room, he gave me a shirt to wear to bed and I went to get changed. When I got back to the bedroom, he was already in bed. I realized he was shirtless when I got in bed and he put his arm around me. I traced circles on the back of his hand for a while and he buried his face into my neck.

"Don't stop doing that." He half moaned.

"I'll think about it." I replied as he chuckled into my neck. He planted a few kisses there and for some reason that put me to sleep. Although we've been moving sort of fast, I'm not planning on doing anything too too serious any time soon, especially not if we're not official.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is really of short but I hadn't updated all day and I just got the idea. I hope you like it! I'm not sure what to make happen next so be sure to leave me suggestions! Thanks for reading!

Alexa's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=69576006