Status: Its a work in progress, I hope you like it! c:

Balcony Scene

Chapter 14

*One Month later*

Today is September 17th. A.K.A. The day before Mine and Casey's birthday. Maria, Sierra and Amy insisted on taking us out. Oh, I forgot to mention, Amy is now engaged. Alex proposed to her about a week ago. I can't wait until the wedding. Vic and the boys are currently in the studio recording so today is the perfect day to go out. Over the past month, the shop closed down and Pierce The Veil immediately begged me to be their merch girl, Casey now does merch for Of Mice And Men, and Stevie works in another tattoo place. Doing merch for the guys means that Ian and I will be touring together because he's drum tech for them. I was really looking forward to seeing all the girls today. First, I have an appointment at Stevie's new shop to finish up the rest of the sleeve that I have on my right arm, then we're going to go see a movie and make our way to City Walk because, why not? At about 12 o'clock, I heard a knock on my door and Vader having a barking fit so I finished up doing my makeup and went downstairs. I was immediately ambushed by a big group bear hug.

"Hey everyone!" I greeted.

"You ready to get tatted up?" Casey asked.

"Fuck yes." I stated. I said that I needed to feed Vader and then we could leave. After about 20 minutes, we were at the shop. I walked in and was greeted by Stevie and he went to get the girl who started the sleeve. Her name was Aubrey. She's about 5'3, she has dark brown eyes, pink hair, gauges, dimple piercings, a septum piercing, and angelbites. She also has a lot of tattoos.

"Hi, welcome back!" She said cheerfully as she sat me down. It took about an hour for everything to be done. She did an amazing job.

"Wow, it's amazing! Thanks!" I exclaimed.

"It's my pleasure." She replied, beaming. I hugged and Stevie and the four of us left.

"Off to the movies!" Amy declared. We all let out small cheers and went back to the car. It was pretty packed when we got there. We almost missed the beginning of the movie because of the ammount of people. It was worth it though. It was absolutely hillarious. On our way out, I saw a familiar face buying tickets for a girl as well as himself.

"You okay?" Asked Maria.

"Yeah, it's just David." I stated. I realized that girl was the same girl from the party. Although I have no feelings for him anymore I still felt oddly jealous. Sierra made an unamused face.

"I wonder who the skank is." She muttered as we passed them. Just as we left, David came over.

"Shit, I think he heard me."

"Hey girls!" He greeted in a feminine voice.

"Hey darling." I answered as we hugged.

"What brings you here?" He asked.

"We're taking Casey and Lexi out for their birthdays to fuck bitches and get money." Maria informed.

"Sounds awesome." He answered.

"Indeed. Pimpin' ain't easy." Casey stated. He nodded in agreement.

"What would you know? You ain't no pimp." I snapped jokingly.

"I don't know man." He replied.

"Anyway, what brings you here?" I asked.

"Just bringing my friend to the movies."

"She's not your girlfriend?" I asked.

"I wanted her to be but it turns out, she's a lesbian." He sighed. I heard the girls chuckle but he didn't seem to notice.

"Sucks to suck." I said.

"Well, I'd better go. See you neighbor!" He said as he hugged me. The five of us began to walk away and talk about David's misfortune.

"I'm glad she's a lesbo, he probably turned her" Sierra commented bluntly. We all laughed at her. She never liked David for some reason but she loved Kyle. We finally arrived at City Walk and decided to get some lunch. It was really delicious. As we walked around, people came up to us and asked for pictures. I felt like a celebrity. They were all so sweet. We walked around until dinner time and ate at another one of the many resturants there. It was about eight o'clock by the time we left. I had an amazing day with some of my best friends and I wouldn't have spent it any other way. We all decided to hang out at my house for a while and when we got there, we realized that there were some visitors. Those visitors were Jaime, Vic, Tony, Alex, and Austin from Of Mice And Men. Me and Austin are really close so I was happy to see him.

"Here's Johnny!" I called as we walked through the door. It was nothing unusual to come home and have one or more of the guys over. They do it all the time.

"Austin!" I exclaimed as we entered the living room. I ran over and hugged him.

"Hey midget!" He teased as he hugged me back. I heard Vic clear his throat from the couch and walked over to him.

"Hey babe," He said as he put his arm around me and kissed my cheek, "how was your day?"

"It was amazing." I replied.

"Your sleeve looks amazing, by the way." He complimented. I thanked him and kissed his lips.

"Isn't that cute?" Cooed Alex.

"Shut up." I replied, blushing a little. Everyone went home at around ten. Vic decided that he was going to sleep over. I went upstairs to change and he went after me. He keeps some clothes over my house because he stays over a lot. We cuddled for a while and then fell asleep together on the couch. The two of us woke up about an hour later.

"What time is it?" I yawned.

"Eleven something." He answered.

"Let's go for a walk." I said randomly.

"Huh?"

"You heard me." And with that, I got up and put some shoes on and headed to the door. He hurried to get his and followed behind.

"You're something else, you know that?" He stated as we walked down my street.

"I get that a lot." I answered.

"I like that." He slipped his hand into mine and we walked further.

"I'm glad."

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" He asked after a little bit of silence.

"Yeah."

"No, like really tell you. In details and stuff."

"I don't think so, why?" I asked, confused.

"Because you're absolutely gorgeous. You deserve to be told that every day. You're seriously the most perfect human being I've ever layed eyes on," He admitted, "everything about you is just.. I can't even find words to describe it really."

"I really don't deserve you." I mumbled. He heard it and continiued.

"No, I don't deserve you. I don't care if I'm being cheesy as fuck either. I need to tell you this. I really wish you could see yourself the way I see you." I smiled and stopped walking. He stopped too. I hugged him.

"Vic, you're absolutely amazing and one of the few guys that has ever been genuinely nice to me the entire time we've known eachother." I felt him smile as we hugged tighter. We pulled apart slightly and I got on my tippy toes and kissed him. He pulled me closer and kissed me back. We then went back to walking. We ended up on a boardwalk that was about twent minutes from my house. We sat down on the steps that led to the beach and looked at the stars.

"I'm glad you decided to go for a walk." Vic said as he put his head on my shoulder.

"I was going to do that." I said pretending to be mad. He lifted his head back up.

"Sorry m'dear." I chuckled and rested my head on his shoulder instead. I saw his phone light up out of the corner of my eye.

"Happy birthday." He said. I smiled and kissed the part of his neck that my lips were closest to. We went home a few minutes later. We cuddled in bed for a little bit and then passed out. I'm so glad I have Vic in my life, he's absolutely amazing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I thought this was pretty cute. Also, sorry for not posting in a while, I've been busy with life and whatnot. Thank you all for reading/subscribing/recommending/ect. You guys are amazing!! (P.S. I'll add everyone elses outfits tomorrow!)

Alexa's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=69917690

Alexa's pajamas's: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=70436957

Maria's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=70431800

Casey's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=70423527

Sierra's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=69571952