Status: Its a work in progress, I hope you like it! c:

Balcony Scene

Chapter 15

Today I woke up alone to the delicious smell of breakfast. It took me a second to remember that it was my birthday. I got out of bed and brushed my hair so I wasn't a complete mess when I went down. When I got to the kitchen, I saw Vic cooking. I crept up behind him, wrapped my arms around him and burried my face in his back.

"Oh good morning old lady." He teased. I unhooked myself from him and gave him a hurt look.

"Old?? Says the guy that's 3 years older than me!" I defended. He chuckled and continued cooking.

"So, what to you want to do today?" He asked. I shrugged.

"I don't know." I replied flatly. We were going over Casey's house later for a party.

"Really?"

"We could sit around and watch movies all day until the party." I suggested.

"Doesn't sound like a bad idea." He agreed. After he was done cooking, we ate and he gave me his present.

"It's beautiful! You didn't have to get me anything." I insisted as I looked at the necklace he bought me.

"Yes I did." He said. I hugged him tightly and kissed him. He was the sweetest somewhat boyfriend I've ever had. I thought, realizing that we weren't even official yet. We then sat down on the couch and looked for movies. We flipped through channels for almost ten minutes until I saw one of my favorite movies: The Outsiders. Vic absent mindedly passed it at first, paying no mind to it before I told him to go back.

"No, go back The Outsiders is on!" I scolded.

"Alright alright hold on." He replied, laughing. This isn't the first time I've made him watch this with me. I've made him watch it so many times that we usually say some of the lines along with the characters. Vader decided to join us a little after we put it on and the three of us cuddled.

"Did you even read the book?" Vic asked during the big fight scene.

"Yes, I read that before I saw this now shh." I shushed. He chuckled and we proceeded to watch the movie. After the movie was over I found myself asking every time I've seen this and after I read the book.

"Why did S.E. Hinton have to kill off my two favorite characters?" I said sadly. My favorite characters were Johnny and Dally.

"Why did Sandy cheat on Soda?" Vic cried, mocking me. I flipped him off and went to get changed because I had changed my mind and didn't want to hermit around all day until the party. After I changed, Vic did too and then we decided to get some ice cream and to visit Alex and Amy. I got cookie dough and he got mint chocolate chip. I forgot how amazing cookie dough flavored ice cream was because it's been so long since I've had any. When we got there I realized that Jack was also over.

"Hey y'all!" I greeted with a southern accent. Jack ran right out of the living room, almost tripped and drew me into a bear hug.

"Alexa Lynn Hensley where the hell have you been? It's been too long!" He exclaimed. Vic was laughing pretty hard and I could hear Alex and Amy in the living room doing the same. When he finally detached from me we headed to join the others.

"What's up my home girl?" Greeted Alex.

"Nothin' bro." I replied.

"Hey Lexi." Said Amy calmly. She was probably the most "normal" out of the three. Vic and I sat down and the five of us talked for a while when Jack asked a question that has been popping up in my mind a lot lately.

"So, when're you guys going to become official?"

"Soon I hope." I said, looking at him.

"C'mon Vic do it already!" Encouraged Vic.

"I want the moment to be perfect and stuff." He muttered.

"Aww that's cute!" Amy cooed. Vic smiled cutely. We stayed there for a little longer and then went home to get ready for the party. After we finished we decided to sit out back for a few minutes. We didn't talk much for a while.

"He Lexi?" Said Vic.

"Hm?"

"Well, I've been thinking.. If you want to.. Do you maybe want to be like official now?" He stuttered. I smiled.

"Of course." I replied. I pecked his cheek and he smiled widely.

"I believe it's time to go." He stated in a weird accent. I got up and got up. I fed Vader and we got in the car and left. When we got there I realized that there were already a lot of people there. I could hear the music before I even got in the door.

"Hey!" Yelled Casey over the music after we walked in.

"Happy birthday!" The three of us said in unison. Vic and I went to go look for some more people after that. We found all of Pierce The Veil and All Time Low, Of Mice And Men, Ian, and all of their girlfriends in the living room along with some strangers. Most of the guys, other than Ian, were taking shots and the girls were having their own conversation. Ian and I drink on rare occasions. We both made this decisions because our dad was an alcoholic and would take his liquor fueled anger out on us and neither of us wanted to ever have to be like that from beer. I decided not to drink tonight either. The party was really amazing. Vic took a picture of Casey and I with cake smothered in our faces and posted it on Instagram saying: You'd think they're turning one by the way they eat their cake. Jeez! @Lexilee @CaseyyJacobss

The party started to break up at around 12. I was really tired when we got home so I immediately went to bed. Vic and I were rudely awoken at three in the morning by my phone ringing.

"Ugh." I groaned. I figured it was Jack drunk dialing me but when I checked my called ID it was a Pennsylvania number that seemed very familiar.

"Hello?" I said.

"Alexa, it's your mom."
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun dun dun!! Cliffhanger! What do you think will happen next? Leave your predictions, feedback, ect. In the comments. Thank you so much for reading, subscribing, and commenting. I love you guys!!

Alexa's outfit #1: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=70621099

Alexa's outfit #2: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=70409704

Casey's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=70539077

Amy's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=70628061