Status: Its a work in progress, I hope you like it! c:

Balcony Scene

Chapter 4

-3 Days Later-

Vader and I have been stayinv over Casey's house for a few days now. Today we're going to go home but since Ian's birthday is in a few weeks Casey suggested that we go to the mall and buy him presents. Casey ended up getting him a Misfits shirt and I bought him a lot of Nirvana things. Nirvana is his absolute favorite band so I felt like I had to. Afterwards, we got some frozen yoghurt and decided to do a little shopping for ourselves.

"Where do you want to go first?" Asked Casey as she looked around at the shops.

"I don't know honestly."

"Ugh, you're no help!" She sighed. "Want to go to Spencers and act like immature 11 year olds?"

"Of course!" I laughed. Whenever we go to Spencers we go to the "dirty section" and giggle like little kids at everything there. Our plans came to a halt when I saw a very familiar someone at the counter waiting for his friend to finish paying for whatever he was buying. I stopped walking.

"What?" Said Casey.

"David."

"Huh?"

"It's David, you know from Breathe Carolina. The one who probably hates me." I informed.

"Why would he hate you? He was the one who fucked up your friendship- uh relationship or whatever that was." She calmed while giving me puppy eyes because she could tell I didn't want to go to the store anymore.

"Ugh, fine let's go." I sighed reluctantly. She let out a small cheer, grabbed my arm, and pulled me to the store. I tried to hide my face just in case he did hate me and was going to freak out on me or whatever. My idea was ruined when he came over to me and realized who I was.

"Alexa?" He said.

"Oh, hi David!" I greeted as I put a fake smile on my face. He smiled back, except I think his smile was genuine.

"Damn I haven't seen you in ages!" He commented.

"I know right."

"I honestly thought you hated me." He sort of whispered.

"I thought you hated me too." I admitted. He looked at me sort of shocked.

"Of course not! I fucked everything up anyway." What he meant by that was back when we were close friends, we were both drunk at a party and ended up almost hooking up and then the day after got into a big argument.

"For what it's worth, I really am sorry for what I did, I messed up a great thing and I wish I could make it up to you." He started whispering and he looked at the ground. I hugged and forgave him.

"What brings you here today, I thought you lived in San Diego." I asked.

"Well I just moved in pretty close to here so I could be closer to the studio and all." He explained.

"That's awesome, I moved out here a few weeks ago."

"So no more living with Ian?" He inquired

"Nope, just me and my dog." I sighed happily. David then looked over at his friend who seemed to be getting a little impatient so he said that he had to go. We hugged and I went to find Casey. She was looking at shot glasses.

"So, I see he doesn't hate you." She stated while examining a glass that said 420 in green letters.

"You don't even smoke weed, what's the point of looking at that?" I laughed.

"Dunno, it looked cool." She said. We finally went to the back of the store and did exactly what we said we would; act like the immature 11 year olds that we are at heart. Eventually, we decided that we'd caused enough chaos in the store so we bought something and left. I got a furry hat that had horns on it and she got one that had ears. We decided to put them on. We looked like losers but neither of us cared. We continued our shopping and finally went home. I got Vader and my things and drove back to my house. When I got there I realized someone leaning on a car that was parked next door smoking a ciggarette. The thing was, no one lived next door. It took me a second to realize there was also a moving van out front. Looks like I have a new neighbor! From a distance he didn't look that bad either. I figured I'd go over and introduce myself so I began to walk over.

"Hey I'm Ale- David?" I said in shock.

"Shit, no way." He said with just as much shock.

"Looks like we're neighbors." I stated. He nodded and took a long drag from his ciggarette. I had recently quit so it was tempting to ask for one.

"You want one?" He offered, as if he read my mind. I told him that I quit and he apologized.

"It's fine." I replied genuinely. He finally finished and dropped the butt on the ground and let out a long sigh.

"Want to come in?" He offered.

"Sure, but first I have to let my dog in." I informed, remembering that Vader was standing next to me. I let him in and walked back over to David. His house was extremely similar to mine, other than the way he set it up. He led me to the living room which overlooked the ocean like mine did and turned on the TV.

"You can sit down, you know." He noted. I walked over and sat next to him.

"You know, I honestly missed you." I said out of the blue.

"Really?"

"Yeah.." I started trailing off.

"Well I missed you too." He assured. I smiled and he returned it. We ended up watching crappy scary movies like we used to and it was like nothing had changed. Three movies later I felt my eyes getting heavy but I didn't want to go home so I fought it as best as I could. David's arm was loosely draped over my shoulder and I was extremely comfeterble. I ended up unintentionally resting my head on his shoulder. The whole time I didn't think about Vic, maybe David can help keep my mind off of him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oh, Alexa may or may not have the hots for David. I hope you liked what I did with this and don't worry, this is still a Vic story. Thank you to everyone who subscribed and commented on the story. You're all amazing c: