Status: Its a work in progress, I hope you like it! c:

Balcony Scene

Chapter 7

-2 Days Later-
*Vics P.O.V.*

Ever since the party Alexa and David have gotten extremely close. Like boyfriend girlfriend close. They always deny that they have anything going on though. It sucks though. Every time that I'm with them and they do something couple-like I always get jealous. I really shouldn't because Alexa's my best friend and if she's happy then I'm happy but it still happens anyway. Eventually I decided to haul myself off of the couch in which I've been sitting on all day. Just as I did, my phone vibrated and I saw that I had a text.

Lex Luther: Hey you wanna partaaayyy later? No David though, just me and you for once.

I smiled. I always smile like an idiot whenever Alexa calls or texts me. I replied saying sure and then checked the time. 5:42. Damn, I've been extremely unproductive today. We decided that we were going to go to City walk in about an hour and I offered to pick her up. I honestly couldn't wait to spend time with her. Damnit Vic, get yourself together. She has no feelings for you. She likes David.

*Alexa's P.O.V.*

When Vic and I decided on where we were going to go I decided to re-get ready. I did my hair and makeup nicely and picked out a decent outfit. When I deemed myself ready I headed downstairs to play some Zelda before Vic got here. The Legend Of Zelda is hands down my favorite game. I've played all of them. I decided to play Skyward Sword so I turned on my Wii and popped the disc in. I was in the middle of killing a bat when I heard a car horn honk out front.

"Damn you." I muttered as I saved and quit my game.

"Hey!" Vic greeted happily as I entered the car.

"Hi!" I replied as I gave him a hug.

"Now that our hello's are out of the way, let's gooo!" He exclaimed in a weird voice that made me laugh.

"So, you ready to fuck bitches and get money?" I asked as we drove away.

"'Course I am babycakes." He joked.

"Oh God, never call me that again." I said laughing. He joined in. When we got there, I heard the song The Motto was playing.

"Thank God Maria isn't here." Vic noted. I nodded in agreement.

"Why is the motto YOLO?" I asked.

"Because you only live once." He replied.

"Nah man, you live er'yday, you only die once." I replied in a really odd voice. Vic laughed pretty hard at it.

"True dat." He replied in an equally strange voice.

"The motto should be fish." I said.

"Why fish?" Vic inquired confused.

"Fish stands for fuck it shit happens." I informed.

"That's genious." He stated. I nodded. Eventually we came upon 2 kids that were about 9 dancing to Rack City.

"I bet they don't know what this is about." I laughed. One of them was flailing his arms around and shaking his butt.

"Probably." We were both dying of laughter after a while, it was just too funny. We made videos on our phones and I took a picture and put it on instagram and made a caption saying: Watching some little kids rock out to Tyga at City Walk with @piercethevic #geddit
He posted a similar picture but said: These kids are better dancers than you @LexiLee in the caption. The kids danced to a few more highly inappropriate songs before their parents whisked them away. By then Vic and I were out of breath. We went to a few stores afterwards. I've had an extremely great time with Vic and I don't want it to end, I missed spending time with him.

When Vic finally brough me home we made plans to hang out again somewhere tomorrow. I guess he had just as much fun as I did. I had a pretty peaceful sleep that night. Thank you Jesus.
***

Today I woke up and immediately took a shower. Today was my last day off of work until next weekend so I wanted to enjoy it and I was going to do so with Vic. I felt sort of bad because when I was out of the shower David texted me and asked if I wanted to do something today but I had already made plans. Vic and I decided to go bowling. We ended up inviting Mike and Sierra. The 4 of us divided into teams. Vic and I versus Mike and Sierra. I was first. I grabbed my green ball and walked over to the lane. I got a strike.

"Aww right." I said jokingly. Vic was next and he got a spare. In the end we were neck and neck. There weren't any stakes but Vic and I wanted to win just as bad as they did. It was my turn. I need a strike for us to win. Mike tried throwing me off as best as he could but that just made me concentrate harder. I ended up getting a strike.

"No!" Mike cried in defeat. Vic and I hugged eachother and high fived.

"Good job shorty." Vic said.

"Hey, you're not that much taller." I commented.

"Shh." He said.

"So, what're we going to do now?" Asked Sierra as we got our shoes back from the front counter.

"Want to get some ice cream?" Mike suggested. We all exchanged looks and agreed. We decided to meet at Cold Stone since the ice cream there is so amazing. Sierra and I got mint chocolate chip, Vic got chocolate, and Mike got vanilla. I hadn't been here in so long so I had forgotten just how good the icecream was. It was like I died and went to ice cream heaven. The four of us spent the rest of the day at Mikes house. Vic and I went home at around 8:30 and I spent the rest of the night until I went to bed texting Vic and David and playing video games.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not sure about this chapter. Also, I hope you liked Vic's point of view and stuff. Also, leave me suggestions for what I should do for the next chapters! Thanks for reading everyone!

Alexa's outfit #1: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=46959367

Alexa's outfit #2: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=38962548