Status: Its a work in progress, I hope you like it! c:

Balcony Scene

Chapter 8

This morning I was rudely awoken by my alarm clock. I don't want to get up, my bed is too comfortable. I groaned and got up. I hopped in the shower and changed then went to complete the rest of my daily schedule. When 9:00 rolled around I grabbed my keys and left. I realized that when I got there there were some clients already there. I walked in and was greeted by Bella and Stevie. I forgot Casey has Mondays off.

"Lexi, this is Brianna you have an appointment." Bella yawned as she introduced me to a short girl, wearing extremely revealing clothes and clearly was addicted to either meth or cocaine. She reminded me of a girl who I was best friends with back in Pennsylvania until she completely backstabbed me. She also did drugs and briefly got me into them.

"Hey, you look familar." She commented as I sat her down. She said her name was Brianna White and I sighed.

"You know someone called Alexa Hensley?" I asked.

"Yeah, she ran away a few years ago. She was a fuckin' loser."

"Thanks." I said bitterly.

"Shit, is that you?" She gasped. I nodded unamused. Of all people that I used to know to that could've come up here why her? "Damn, sorry."

"Whatever." I sighed. We got in a fight the day before I left and I kicked her ass. I smiled as I rememebered it and began tattooing. She had come here yesterday and got the outline of a tattoo on her back and it was really weird looking. I couldn't really explain what it was if I tried. I silently thanked the lord when I finished her tattoo because she wouldn't shut up about how great she was and how successful she's been. Apparently she's a pornstar now. It doesn't surprise me seeing as she started whoring herself out in seventh grade. She payed and left.

"What was that about?" Stevie asked.

"That was the girl that I told you I got in a fight with a few years ago." I stated. He made an o with his mouth and said that she looks like shit. Bella and I both agreed. Eventually, lunch time rolled around but I wasn't hungry so Stevie and Bella ran to McDonalds and I stayed back. I was texting David for a little and he ended up paying me a visit, he did say he would but I didn't think he would. I heard the door open and my head darted up.

"Hey!" I greeted happily.

"Hi!" He replied. I got up and he walked over to me and we hugged. He gave me a quick peck after I said no one else was here.

"I didn't think you'd actually come." I admitted.

"Why?" He asked. I shrugged and we sat down on one of the couches together. He kissed me again after we sat down.

"Okay, I'm confused. Are we like together or something?" I asked.

"I don't know. Do you want to be?"

"I think if we were going to do anything then we should just start off dating." I replied. He nodded in agreement.

"So do you want to..?" He hesitantly asked.

"Why not?" I said as a smile broke across my face. He smiled back and we were about to kiss for a third time but Stevie and Bella walked in.

"Ooh, I saw what you were doing!" Bella teased.

"You're going to be seeing it a lot more now." I hinted. Bella almost dropped the drink she brought in.

"You're official?" She gasped.

"We're dating for now." I informed.

"That's awesome!" Stevie enthused. The rest of the day after David left was pretty slow. After work, Jaime and Bella came over.

"Hey Jaime, did Alexa tell you that her and David are dating now?" Bella inquired randomly. His eyes widened.

"Really? That's awesome, but if he fucks you over again, just tell me and I'll beat his ass." He joked.

"Yeah, we only just started though so it's nothing serious." I explained.

"I honestly expected you and Vic to be together, you'd make an amazing couple." Bella and Jaime said in unison. They looked at eachother and high fived.

"I thought I was going to be alone." I laughed.

"Naw, you're to awesome to be alone." Jaime assured.

"Suuuure." I replied.

"Plus, it wouldn't work out when you two become president." Bella said jokingly. We always joke around about how apparently Vic and I are going to run for president. Well, Vic would be my vice president.

"Exactly. President Lex Luthor and First man vice president VicNasty doesn't sound right." I added.

"I think it would be cute." Jaime said.

"No one asked you, Hammy." Bella playfully snapped. She calls him Hammy because she said it sounds like Jaime and it's an awesome name. I just play along. He shook his head.

"Whatever." Jaime sighed in a sassy-ish voice. Eventually, Bella and I persuaded Jaime to let us do his makeup. The entire time he said he hated us and he shouldn't have agreed. When we finished, I took a picture of him and put it on Instagram:

Look at how gawjuss @ptvjaime is!

I didn't tell him that it was on Instagram though, I figured I'd let him figure it out himself. The two of them didn't stay around much after Jaime got the makeup off of his face. Later that night, before I went to bed, I found out that Jaime blabbed to Vic, Tony, and Mike about my new relationship. Mike told me to "Geddit", Tony said that he's happy for me, and Vic seemed slightly jealous but happy for me at the same time. I did feel some guilt when I was talking to Vic although I think that I was mistaking proctectiveness with jealousy. I knew he didn't want David to hurt me again so he was going to look out for me but deep down I still had an odd feeling that he may feel different than what I keep telling myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally some Jaime time! I realized how I've neglected Jaime in the story so I really wanted to put him in a chapter. Thank you everyone for reading and subscribing and recommending. You're all amazing and I love you c:

Alexa's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=38962548

Also, I added outfits to the previous chapter, I might only be able to do so every other day for the most part so after each chapter if the one before it didn't have anything go and check to see if I added anything. Also, leave some suggestions for what you want/think should happen! Thank you again!