Status: Thank you for reading. This is my first Andley, also congrats to the boys for getting #1 on itunes!

We Shared This Fantasy

Andley

       I opened my eyes to see Andy laying on my chest. I wanted to move him but I didn't want to wake him up. It wasn't like we were shirtless or anything. I guess we both fell asleep like that. 
       
        I felt Andy move and hurried to shut my eyes. He immediately jumped off of me and went to his room. After he left I sat up. I didn't second think it. I was up when Andy said he was leaving. I didn't say anything. I just fell asleep on the couch again. 

       I heard Andy come in them he came back a put his old batman blanket on me. It was nice to know he cared. It was close to 2 pm so I laid there for 30 more minutes and got up.  I went to return Andy's blanket when I saw him reading something on his laptop. When I walked in the room he hurried and turned it around. 

         "Whatcha looking at?" I asked. 

         " Nothing important what'd you want." 
  
          " It has to be something you wouldn't have hid it."

          " Okay... I was on twitter and a fan said something about this thing called Andley. I looked it up and they're theses stories about me and you...we're kinda in a relationship in theses stories."

        I laughed. " Yeah I've heard. I read a few of them myself. Nothing to be ashamed of. They're ...different."

       " Thanks for understanding I thought you'd be mad." 

       " Nah...never Andy. Don't be afraid to tell me anything. I'll always listen and try to understand." 

       " Thanks Ash" he said 

       " Here's your blanket, thanks for covering me."

         " Yeah no problem." he said. 

       I walk out of the room and opened a bottle of whiskey. It's sad to say that drinking was one of my problems. I'd always go out to drink, meet a girl, and I'd wake up the next  morning with no recollection of what happened the night before. Andy would always get mad at me for drinking. He had his gross cigarets so why couldn't I have my alcohol. 

        I drunk half of the bottle. CC wanted to party again but we went to some random club. Going to the club was the last thing I remember.