Status: Thank you for reading. This is my first Andley, also congrats to the boys for getting #1 on itunes!

We Shared This Fantasy

Secrets Keep You Sick Your Lies Keep You Alive

Andy's POV 

I opened my eyes to see jet black hair in my face I moved it away thinking it was mine. The hair on my head didn't move. I finally adjusted my brain and looked. I was laying on Ashley shoulder/chest. I hurried and jumped up. Did something happen last night? Wait no. I was completely  sober. I must have moved there during the night. I wanted to lie beside Ashley again and act like I had no clue what was going on. I didn't though it wouldn't be right. I sighed and got up. I went into my room and picked up my phone. I had a message from an old girlfriend Julliet. We actually got along and we are good friends. I could trust her with anything. 

         Julliet: Hey Andy :)

         Andy:  Hi dragonfly 

         Julliet: What are you up to?

           Andy: Can I talk to you about something?

           Julliet: sure
 
            Andy: can we meet at Starbucks down the street from my house?

             Julliet: sure I'll be there in 20. 

As I was leaving I told Ashley I'd be back soon. I got down the street and I was there faster because I was closer. She pulled up in her car. 

           "Hey Andy! She said while hugging me. 

       She knew I was gay but she didn't know I loved Ashley. After we ordered our coffee. We sat at a table with both of our backs turned twards the door. 

         "I need to tell you something." I whispered. 

          "Yeah?"

          " Well... I kinda love Ashley." I didn't really struggle to say it because I already told Jinxx. 

      " Ha I knew it!" 
   
       " What?"

       " White rabbit I know you better than a lot of people. I knew when you told me you were gay that you were in love with Ash."

   I thanked her and she drove me home. I thanked her once again and she left. I use my key to get in. I walked twards the kitchen and saw Ashley sleeping on the couch again. I covered him with my old batman blanket at turned the tv off. He was the sweetest thing when he was sleeping. I went to my room and took a nap myself. 

        
 
♠ ♠ ♠
I couldn't find BVB lyrics that fit this. This title doesn't really fit either but oh well right? This is basically a filler. I didn't have much else to write ,but I wanted to uplode a little more today. Thank you all so much for the nice feedback and recommendations. I might or might not uplode again today. But again thank you so much.