Status: Thank you for reading. This is my first Andley, also congrats to the boys for getting #1 on itunes!

We Shared This Fantasy

You're The One

Andy's POV

Ashley went out to drink with CC and I was left by myself. I didn't do much. I fixed dinner and went to bed. I woke up and walked into the living room where I saw a half naked Ashley and a girl who looked clearly topless under a sheet. I hated seeing this scene every night after Ashley went out. I guess Ashley heard me he woke up and looked over at me. 
      
       My eyes were already starting to water with tears and I just walked towards my room. I slammed the door and started playing one of our older songs. It was called All Your Hate. I guess Ashley got the hint. 

         "Andy...?"

          "What!"

           " Can I come in?"

         He didn't give me a chance to open the door. He walked in and sat beside me. 

          " Hey look I'm sorry that happened. I must have gotten drunk again."

          " Yeah...well Ash it doesn't make it easy to see the guy I love messing around with a different woman every night!"

       Yep I said it. I told Ashley that I loved him in my time of rage. 

       " W-what y-you love m-me?"

      I felt tears fall from my eyes and I darted up. I grabbed my notebook jacket and keys and stormed out. Ashley tried to stop me but I kept going. I started driving my car. I didn't know where I was going. I remembered this nice place I found outside a fishing pond that I used to go to. It was a nice place to be alone. 

      I walked to the clearing and there was a small creek. I like the sound of it. I think the only person I told about this place was-Ashley. Great he was going to find me. I was just about to go to my car when Ashley caught up to me. 

        " Andy I knew you'd be here."

        I didn't say anything I just stared at the ground. 

         " Andy I-I don't know what to say. I mean... I-"

          " Ashley I've been rejected before I know what it's li-"

           Ashely interrupted me by putting his lips on mine. I was in total shock. I started to kiss him back. He broke the kiss for air. 

          "Andy I really like you. I didn't know how to handle it because I've never felt this way about a guy."

        I didn't say a word. I just placed me lips against his again. I felt him smile. He grabbed me with his firm arms. We both got in our cars and drove home. 

        When we got home it was close to sunset. I went into my room and Ashley came in with me. I snuggled up with him and we just talked all night. We mentioned stuff that we already knew but we didn't care. Before I went to sleep I kissed Ash softly on the lips. 

           " I love you outlaw." 

       He didn't say anything he just kissed me again. I expected him to say I love you back but he didn't. I pretended like I didn't notice. We fell asleep in each others arms. 
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll uplode later but for now here's this! Thank you for reading as I say all the time. I love you all so much. I'm liking this so far. Again Thanks!