Status: Thank you for reading. This is my first Andley, also congrats to the boys for getting #1 on itunes!

We Shared This Fantasy

What is Love?

      Ashley's POV

      I felt bad for not telling Andy I loved him back. When he said it that time it shocked me more than the first time. He just confessed his feeling or me then he says he loves me. I've only been in love once and that ended in heart break. I know Andy wouldn't hurt me. Sadly I'd probably be the one to hurt him. I ignored the rest of my thought and fell asleep. 

       I woke up with someone's hair in my face. I was starting to get up but my memories flooded back. It was Andy. I sat there until he got up. 

        "Morning Outlaw" He said right before kissing me."

         "Hey Batman, did you sleep well?"

         "Sure did. I was with you all night how could I not sleep well?"

           I smiled and kissed his forehead. I started to get up when he pulled me back. 

          "Stay with me please?" he asked in a childish tone. 

           "Okay Andy. Only for 10 more minutes."

           I stayed there for five minutes and Andy had fallen back to sleep. I gently got out of be to fix breakfast. I wanted to cook breakfast for Andy. Yes the Ashley Purdy is a talented cook. I made him eggs, bacon, two types of toast, biscuits, and cinnamon rolls. I sat out the orange juice and milk. He walked out of his room ,which I assume was our room now and into the dining room.   

      "Wow Ash this is all for me! I could have just ate some cereal!"
 
        " Nope. I think you deserve this. Eat all you want. What you don't eat we'll eat later."

         "Thanks Ashley!" he said while wrapping his arms around me and pecking me on the lips.

       After we ate, we got dressed and ready for the day. 

        " Ashley?"

        "Yeah..."
    
        "W-will you be my boyfriend?" 

        "Yes Andy I will."

       He ran and hugged me. I kissed him softly then he started to slide his tongue across my bottom lip. I let him enter my mouth and put tongues fought. I won we made our way into the living room and on to the couch. We had a heated makeup session. We weren't going to stop then CC just stepped into the living room. 

         He just stared at is wide eyed. I thought he'd be mad after the way he acted the other night. Surprisingly he wasn't. 

         " Hey guys! When the hell where you going to tell me! I'm so happy for you two!" he yelled with enthusiasm. 

      He ran over and held us both. Andy just laughed. 

        " When did this happen!"

         " Last night I guess." Andy said with the biggest grin. 

         "Hey babe I have to talk to C about something. We'll be back in a second."

         "Okay." he said

        "Hey CC I hate to brig it up again but the other night you acted like a jerk when I told you about that Andy dream thing."

          "Um...okay Ashley I trust you because you trusted me. Before I started dating Lauren I kinda had a thing for Andy. I wasn't really mad because you liked men or anything like that. It's just that it was hard liking Andy. I felt like I couldn't be around him without wanting to just shout my liking for him. I'm sorry if I ever gave you the wrong thoughts. That's the truth on how I was feeling."

       "Man CC I don't know how to feel."

        "No man it's cool. I don't have feelings for Andy anymore. It's you too and I'm happy for you guys."

        "Thanks C!" I  got up and hugged him. 
    
        We talked for a while. CC and I had taken a few shots. He was getting ready to leave when he asked us how we were going to tell the fans. 

          "I don't know. Let's tweet it or something." Andy mentioned. 

           "Great idea. You guys kiss or do something, I'll take a picture and post it to twitter."

            "Sounds good." I said. 

           I grabbed Andy by his waist and he put is arms around my neck. We kissed and CC took the picture. A few seconds later my phone vibrated. 

       @CCBVB: looks like someone's having fun. Kudos to the new couple. @AndyBVB @AshleyPurdy. 

       We said goodbye to CC and checked our twitters. There were the typical OMG!! Andley is real! Tweets and a few hate comments, but we're used to it. 
         
        I picked Andy up bridal style ad kissed him. He started to laugh. I carried him to our room and threw him on the bed. I started kissing his neck and he let out a moan and pulled me closer. I got off of him. 

        "Nope not tonight Batman." 

       He pouted and laid on his pillow. I wrapped my arms around him. 

          "I love you Ash."

      I don't think he stayed awake enough to notice I didn't say it back. 

     Again I don't know what love is. I know it hurts him for me not to say it but I don't want to hurt him even worse by lying to him. I kissed his forehead and went to sleep. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading. I know it's a little late but I got caught up with school work. I promised another chapter do here it is. Don't worry it gets happier at some point. Also sorry for the typos I was in a hurry. I didn't proof read it but I think most can read between the lines.