Status: Thank you for reading. This is my first Andley, also congrats to the boys for getting #1 on itunes!

We Shared This Fantasy

What Is Left Unsaid The Greatest Gift I Give

Andy's POV 

       I loved falling asleep in Ashley's arms. Yeah I was all about the saviour thing and you're not alone but I felt so alone at times but now I have my Outlaw. I knew he wasn't going to say I love you anytime soon. I wasn't going to pressure him. I told him myself because it was true and I wanted him to know that. I got p super early. I had to go pick up Ash's necklace. I quietly left the bed. I wrote a note to Ashley telling him I'd left for moment and I'd be back. 

       I had to wait an extra hour for the mall to open. I sat in the car just thinking and going through my twitter. I went into the store and they showed me the necklace. It's the perfect gift. I guess it would still be a good gift even though it said best friend and band member. It was formal but I know he'd love it.
   
         I left with the necklace and went into a Western based store. They had a few cowboy hats. I bought a black leather one with cowboy boots to match. I got all of it bagged and left. 

        I got home and Ashley was still asleep. I sat the gifts on the dresser in his room that way I knew he'd see it. I watched batman until he woke up. He came out of our room with only sweat pants on. 

       He sat beside me in the couch and kissed me. 

       "Good Morning my beautiful Batman."

        "Morning my Outlaw." 

        We both just blushed at our nick names for each other. We were starting to sound cheesy. 

       "Hey Ash go get dressed or something." 

       "Why?"

      "Just go. I mean I'd love to see you walking around shirtless all day but just go get dressed."

      He groaned and left. I think it took about two minutes for him to realize the gift was there. 

       "Andy! What is this!" he yelled from his room. 

       I walked into his room and he was sitting at his bed takin the paper out of the bag. He pulled out his boots and hat followed my the case of the necklace. He stopped when he pulled it out. He just stared at the case. 

       "Well open it!" 

       He slowly opened the black case and revealed the chain with the star pendant attached to it. He read the engravemnt and looked up at me with the cutest look on his face. He threw his arms around me. 

      " Andrew Dennis Biersack! You didn't have to do this for me! I love it so much!" 

        I helped him put it around his neck. 
 
       " I'm wearing this onstage at every concert. I love it so much Andy."

        "I'm glad you like it." 

     He didn't say anything but he kissed me again . It was one of the best feelings ever. He got dressed in his new hat boots and necklace and kissed me goodbye.

       " Where are you going?" I asked him. 

       "Jake and I are going to see Sandra. We'll be back sometime tomorrow. See you! Bye!"

         "Okay bye Outlaw. I love you!" 
 
As soon as I said it the shut the door. I didn't do much. I just did my usual. Thinking about Ashely and watching batman. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks! This is the last chapter for the night. I'll uplode tomorrow. I'll do daily uplodes and if I don't uplode one day I'll let you know ahead of time. I hope you enjoyed!