Status: Thank you for reading. This is my first Andley, also congrats to the boys for getting #1 on itunes!

We Shared This Fantasy

Spent Years In Liquid Harmony

Ashley's POV 

       I went to pick up Jake. We went to go see Sandra. It was a long drive but we didn't stay long. Truth is we wanted to drink and get drunk without Andy having to pick us up. The three of us went out. Sandra was going to be our driver. I knew I shouldn't drink but hey it's a good time!

        I think I have a problem with drinking a little. I'd get drunk ,meet some random girl, have sex with her, then I'd wake up the next morning with a bad hangover and no memory of the girl sitting next to me. 

       Andy was always the person to tell me what happened. Now that I think about it, how long has he loved me? I've probably hurt him so many times. I was going to make it up to him though. 

        We had just got to the club when  Jake snapped me out of my thoughts. 

        "C'mon man we're here!"

       I got out of the car and followed them into the club. Well it was a club but it seamed more like a bar. No one was dancing or anything. Just people sitting at the bar and the little lounge area away from the dance floor. 

        I ordered Jake and I a round of shots. After a while we decided to make a bet. Who ever could drink the most without falling over or spilling it back up owed the other person. $50. 

         After a few drinks Jake put his hands up. 

       "Ugh! I'm done Purdy. Here's your money." 

       I think I was completely drunk now. I went up to some girl and I was about to kiss her when Jake spun me around. 

          "Dude! What the fuck! You're with Andy now!" 

           "Aw he just wants to have fun!" the girl said. 

           "Well he seeing someone so you can get lost!" Jake said with anger. 

           The girl just walked away while flipping us off. 
           
           "Ashley did you completely forget about Andy!"

           "You're right. Just please dot tell Andy."

            "Fine Ashley but watch your shit next time. You almost cheated on him. And I think we need to go before something else happens."

        We stayed at Sandra's for the night. I passes out on the couch and Jake went to sleep in the love seat. 

       I woke up to my phone vibrating a hundred times. I looked and I had five missed calls from Andy. I answered it. 

           "Hello Ash!? Are you there!" he yelled. 

             "Yea Andy I'm here and can you stop yelling? What's wrong what happened?" 

            "Twitter happened! There was a picture of you Jake with his hand on your shoulder looking angry. I know we get into fights sometimes but the person who posted the picture said a fight broke out!"

       I didn't remember fighting with Jake last night. But I do remember almost kissing that girl. 

         "Um... Nothing happened Andy. We're both fine. I guess someone took a random picture and it was posed. I don't know Andy."

          "Wait. Why were you at a club last night? I thought you were at Sandra's last night!"

           "Andy can we continue this later. I'm on my way home."

          He just hung up. He didn't bother saying bye. I think he caught on.  How was I going to explain myself to Andy? Jake and I said goodbye and left.