Status: Thank you for reading. This is my first Andley, also congrats to the boys for getting #1 on itunes!

We Shared This Fantasy

I Love You More Than I Can Ever Scream

Andy's POV 

       Ashley really had me worried. I'm glad he's okay but if he wanted to go drinking he could have told me. I cleaned up the house a little. I was almost done when Ashley walked in with Jake. 

       Ashley kissed me and he and Jake went straight towards the bathroom.  

        " Andy! Can you get us some water! And where's the Advil?"

       After I gave them their medicine I told Ash to start talking. Apparently they wanted to go out just without me. 

        "Why did you just tell me that Ashley?" I asked

         "I didn't want it to seem like I didn't want to hang out with you. I do it's I just didn't want you to see me drunk."

         "Ashley you realize I've seen you drunk over a hundred times right?"

         "I know but I got to thinking about how much it hurt you to see me like that. I didn't want to hurt you again. I'm sorry Andy" 
 
        I forgave him after that. I got up and kissed him. We continued to make out. I missed my Outlaw. 

         I think Jake got awkward just sitting there watching us kiss. I'm not sure when he left. We were now in our room. After we broke our kiss we stayed close. Hugging on the bed. 

            "Ashley I love  you so much. I love you more than I can ever scream. I just want you to know that." 

            "Andy...I want to stop drinking... For you. I don't want to hurt you by drinking ever again. I want to remember everything. Every moment. I just want to be here with you."

      He kissed me and again we drifted to sleep in each others arms.