Status: Thank you for reading. This is my first Andley, also congrats to the boys for getting #1 on itunes!

We Shared This Fantasy

Take Your Hand In Mine It's Ours Tonight

Ashley's POV

       I made a promise to my Andy. My drinking caused us a problem. I wanted to fix that. Today was our date night. It was our first date and I wanted to take Andy somewhere special. 

         I made reservations for some fancy restaurant that I've never heard of but hey! They're five stars. 

         I got dressed in something simple while I waited for Andy to wake up. I'm sure he had a hard night last night so he probably won't be up until noon. 

       I fixed us some turkey breast sandwiches and grabbed us some sodas. I put it in a basket and got an old table cloth that we could sit on. 

       After he woke up I told him to shower and get ready. He came out of the bathroom looking flawless. 

         "Wow a little hot for the park!" I said. 

          "I just wanted to look nice for you Ash."

      He walked over a kissed me. I grabbed the basket and his hand and we left. 

       We arrived at the park hand in hand. We got looks from a few people but it didn't matter to us. I found a quiet spot and laid the blanket down. I set out the things in the basket. The last thing I took out was a velvet case. I put it in front of Andy. 

       He looked at me then back at the box. I told him to wait until we were done. 

          "Asheeeyy! I love gifts can I just open it now?"

         I just smirked. We kept eating and talking when a girl who was clearly a fan came up to us. She his stood there with her hand over her mouth. 

         "Y-your Ashley a-and Andy right?" she said trying to cover the excitement. 

         "yeah." Andy said.

         "Oh My Gosh! I knew it! I freaking knew it! I love BVB so much. Can I have a picture and autograph? Oh my gosh I can't wait to tell my friends and twitter and I'm sorry I'm talking so much. I'm such a big fan. I'm probably going to cry when I leave. This is the best moment of my life!" she said it in probably about two breaths. 

      Andy and I talked to the fan for a while and she got her picture and autograph. When she left I told Andy he could open his box now. He opened it and inside was a silver charm bracelet. It had five charms. One with a full picture of the band, a picture of the BVB logo, a batman symbol, a picture of he his mother and father, and the picture cc took of us. 

      He looked up with tears in his eyes. 

         "Ashley this is the best gift I've ever gotten. Thank you so much."

     He wrapped his arms around me knocking everything on the cloth over. Some people where watching. Saying aw and oh. 

      It was now close to 7:00 p.m my reservations were for 8:30. I hurried and cleaned up. 

       Once we got home I told Andy to dress fancier. I dressed in a suit and tie. Yes I know. Doesn't seem like Ashley Purdy. But c'mon did you see the way I dressed at the Kerrang awards? Yes exactly. 

      I put my necklace that Andy gave me on and he came out of our room in a vest with a white undershirt and a tie that had a BVB logo in the middle. He also had his bracelet on. 

      I kissed him and we left to the restaurant.  
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah so in this chapter the fangirl is what I think I'd do if I met them. I'd cry me eyes out right there. Haha anyway I've been writing all day so there is more in store. There will be lots of drama so don't leave now. Most of these chapters will be fillers but it's all leading up to something good. Thanks again. Sorry for this long message but I just wanted to inform you!