Status: Thank you for reading. This is my first Andley, also congrats to the boys for getting #1 on itunes!

We Shared This Fantasy

You Steal All My Innocents

Andy's POV

       Ashley had made this whole day great. We met a big fan he gave me a beautiful gift and now we're going out to where I assumed was a  
restaurant or something. We pulled up fancy place. I was right it was a restaurant. We got out the car and we went inside. 

             "Reservations for Purdy." Ashley said. 

         Don't you just love his voice.

        We walked to a secluded area. We sat at a booth. I was going to the otherwise of the booth when Ashley pulled me beside him. 

          "I want you to be as close to me as possible." 

         I blushed and the waiter came with the menus. I took one look at it and closed it. 

           "Ashley theses prices are rediculus! I won't let you pay for this."

           "No Batman you're getting whatever you want."

         "Okay but I'm paying half" I said. 

      He didn't say anything he just handed me the menu. I ordered steak fries and some chocolate moose thingy. I told Ashley that I might go visit my parents. They new about us and they were very supporting like they always have been. We finished eating and Ash excused himself to the bathroom. I was trying to add up how much this would cost. 

      Ashley came back and told me to come on so we could go home. 

        "Wait we have to pay."

         " Yeah that's what I went to do. This is your night Andy. I don't want you to pay for anything tonight."

      I just smiled at him and we left. 
    
      We just got out the car when he /took me in his arms. I didn't have to to react and his tongue was already in my mouth. Hey picked me up and carried me into the house and threw me on the bed. He started touching me up and down. Before I knew it both of our shirts were on the ground. I wasn't thinking at all but my brain started to work again. I broke our kissing. 

          "Wait A-ash-ley we can't do this. Not tonight."

           I didn't say anything he just wrapped his arms around y waist. And held me. After a minute he spoke. 

         "I'm sorry Andy. I shouldn't have rushed into this."

           "No it's both of our faults. I'm just not ready." I said. 

        

       "And sorry about doing that." I said while eyeing his erection. 

         He blushed and kissed me. 

         "Ash I love you. You know that right?"

          "Yeah Andy I know."

          
       
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah bet you thought there'd be smut. Nah I don't feel comfortable writing that myself. But anyway. That's it for today. Thanks again.