Status: Thank you for reading. This is my first Andley, also congrats to the boys for getting #1 on itunes!

We Shared This Fantasy

An Empty Story We Grow Hungry

Andy's POV

       Ashley finally told me what happened that night. I wasn't stupid. They never explained the picture. After Ashley went to sleep that night I got out of bed and called Jake. He told me about the girl. 

       Yeah sure I was mad but Jake explain what had happen. I was going to talk to him about it but I know Ash. I knew he'd tell me when he got ready. 

            I didn't think he would take it that hard. It was obviously eating him alive. Maybe he cared about me just as much as I cared about him. 

       I was in the living room thinkIf when my phone rang. It was my mother Amy. She and my father Chris wanted to know if they could visit us. I didn't mind. It would take them a day to get here so I woke Ashley so we could get ready for them. 

          "Ash babe wake up."

        He looked at me with sleepy red eyes and closed them again. I kissed him this time. He looked up again and smiled. 

            "Get up. Outlaws don't sleep all day. They're supposed to be robbing banks and stealing hearts."

        He smiled. 

         "What time is it?" he asked sleepily.    
       
          "Almost 2:30" I said. 

          "I slept that late?"

       "Well you woke up and-"

       I didn't want to remind him of the episode this morning. 

        "You feel asleep again." 

         "yeah... Why'd you wake me up?"

        "Right my parents want to visit and I might leave with them. They'll be here in a day or two."

         "Okay they can stay in here and we can stay in my old room."

          "Okay, sounds good. I like your bed better anyway."

          "Maybe before you come home I can have it moved in here."

         "Yeah...I also wanted you to cook dinner for everyone. You know you're a great cook."

          He blushed. 

        "Yeah I can do that. We need to fix the house up a little bit too" he said

        "Okay."

      He kissed me and got up. Over the day we cleaned and arranged my room for my parents. That night parents called and said they'd be here by noon tomorrow. 

         "Crap! We need to go to the store tonight. There's nothing here." Ashley said. 

         "Okay c'mon we'll take my car."

       We got to the store and bought different types of things. Ashley knew what he was doing. After we left I stopped at a liquor store. I know Ashley isn't drinking anymore but I got wine or dinner, beer for my dad ,and whiskey for the house.  

       Ashley gave me an uneasy look. 

       "I'll put it away. I won't tell you were it is. Okay?"

        He just nodded. I softly kissed his forehead and hugged him. 

       "I...We'll help you through this. The guys won't drink in font of you. If you drink we'll watch how much you have. okay? I love you Ash. I don't expect you to stop on your own."

        He nodded again and we just hugged for a few seconds but it felt like minutes. I let go of him and drive home. 

          I hid the vodka in Ashley's room. He doesn't go in there anymore. I put it in a conner of his closet. He doesn't really need anything from in there. They are just jackets. Most of his clothes are in drawers. 

         Ashley was putting away everything and he started making pies that had to chill for a while. 
        
       He was cooking like he was preparing for a family reunion. Oh well the only thing he was more passionate about was playing his base. It was like he was in a different world while playing. I bet a band session would relieve him from his stress. I should plan one soon. 

       Ashley told me he was tired and he would finish everything in time for tomorrow night. We were laying in bed when I got an idea. 

         "Hey Ashley are you still awake?"

       "Yeah I'm up. What's up?"

       He turned to face me and we made eye contact. It was hard not to blush while looking into those eyes. 

       "We should invite they guys over too. My parents haven't seen them in a while. They can bring their dates and it will be like a date night thing."

        "I wasn't expecting a big crowd but I can do it."

        "Okay great!" I said. 
      
        He just looked at me and smirked. He kissed my forehead and turned back around.