Status: Thank you for reading. This is my first Andley, also congrats to the boys for getting #1 on itunes!

We Shared This Fantasy

I'm Home Again

Ashley's POV 

       I think Andy has something planned for tomorrow. I'm not sure what though. It was morning now. I got out of bed before Andy. I had to start with the things that took a long time to cook. 

      It's 10 a.m Andy's parents should be here in about 2 hours. I was going to go wake Andy up but he was already up and dressed. 

         "Hey." he said right before pecking me on the cheek. 

         "Hey. I was coming to wake you up but looks like you did that yourself." I said. 

         He just looked at me with one of those breath taking smiles. 

       "Why are you so cheesy this morning?" I asked. 

        "Just excited to see my parents."

        "Well they'll be here in a few hours so we need to make sure everything is perfect."

          "Everything looks fine to me." He said

       "Well Andrew, saying the bed your parents are sleeping in isn't made up I don't think everything's perfect."

     He looked at the bed and laughed. 

       "You're right. Here help me make it up." 

          We finished making up the bed. Andy got a few of his things and moved them to my old room. It was now 11:05 and we needed to head to the air port. I drove. 

       We got to the airport and found Andy's parents. I loved Andy's mother Amy. I got along with Chris but it was going to take him a while to get used to the fact that Andy and I were dating. 

       I had a few more things to cook. Amy helped me and Andy and Chris were in the living room watching...you know...batman. 

Andy's POV

       I had something planned. Before we left to get my parents I called the guys and told them to bring their equipment. I wanted the band to play for my parents and they guys dates. I also knew it'd be good for Ashley. He loved playing his bass. 

         I told the guys to put everything in the garage when they came. The plan was while Ashley and mom were cleaning up we'd move everything out of the way and turn the living room into a stage. 
 
      
♠ ♠ ♠
This is probably all for today. I've been really busy. Ugh Mondays. Sorry this is so short. I was kinda rushed.