Status: Thank you for reading. This is my first Andley, also congrats to the boys for getting #1 on itunes!

We Shared This Fantasy

Rebel Love Song

Andy's POV

      The guys were here now. CC brought Lauren, Jake bought Ella, and Jinxx bought Sammi. I like all of them. They were fun to be around. Ashley called everyone into the dinning room. I looked at the table with wide eyes. 

       "Ash you cooked all of this!" I said. 

       He laughed and kissed me on the cheek. 

        We all ate and laughed. We talked about the new album, shared stories ,and lots of other things. 

     Dinner was great. Ashley and mom went to clean up everything. It was time to put the plan in action. We had to be fast and quiet. 

        Dad and I moved the furniture out of the way. Jake Jinxx and CC went to get everything in the house. CC cause a ruckus with the drum set ,but we got everything in, in time before Ashley got done. I ran to his room and grabbed one of his basses. 

         The girls and dad sat on the sofa and love seat that we pushed together. Mom followed by Ashley came out of the kitchen. 

         "Have a seat mom. Here's your base Ashley"

     He smiled at me and grabbed his base. 

        "Okay first we're going to play rebel love song. This is dedicated to all of our couples tonight. Everyone remember everything?"

     Everyone nodded in response. CC stated us off. We played all night. I knew this is what Ashley needed. 
♠ ♠ ♠
It's going to get really good in my opinion. I hope you all enjoyed. It was really short but again lots to do.