Status: Thank you for reading. This is my first Andley, also congrats to the boys for getting #1 on itunes!

We Shared This Fantasy

Don't Waste Your Time on Tragedy Easy To Forget

Ashely's POV

         What Andy did was thoughtful. He knew how much I love my bass. Everyone had went home. Andy his parents and I were just sitting there talking. It seemed like we had told everyone everything. That's all we've done is talked. 
     
       Chis and Amy went to bed. I was sitting up with Andy. 

           "Thank you Outlaw." he said

           "For what?"

           "You made this night really special."

             "You did a lot to Batman."

             "Still you worked the hardest. It made me love you even more."

           He kissed me and we cuddled for an hour or so. I was about to get in bed when I realized Andy had fallen asleep. I picked him up and carried him to the room. 

        I sat there watching him sleep. He seemed so peaceful. He wasn't the Andy who was always in deep thought. He was the carless happy Andy. I kissed his forehead and wrapped my arms around him. 

        *Dream*

       "Ashley I don't fucking care!"

       "Andy!"

       "No Ashley just leave me alone!"

        " Well fuck you Andy!"

        *present time*

      I jolted up. What kinda dream was that? I haven't gotten into an argument with Andy since we've been dating. It looked over at the clock I had in my room. It was 2:30 in the morning. 

       I was going to get out of bed when I felt Andy's arms grab me. 

          "Shit!" I yelled loudly. 

           "Ash what's wrong!" 

          "Danmit. I'm sorry babe. You just scared me."

           "Are you alright Ash?"

           "Yeah I'm sorry...I had a bad dream...about us."

            "It's okay babe. I'm sorry for scaring you."

           "It's okay. I'm fine. I have to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back."

       I had an episode. I hope Andy's parents didn't hear. I used the bathroom and went back into the room. Andy had fallen asleep again. I go in beside him and tried to drift to sleep again. 

    
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks I think this is it for today. Thanks so much for everything.