Status: Thank you for reading. This is my first Andley, also congrats to the boys for getting #1 on itunes!

We Shared This Fantasy

We Are Lost In Your Mistake

Andy's POV 

       Two days had passed. I was going home with my parents. I wanted to stay in Ohio for a while. I didn't want to leave Ash but I think we can both be strong. 

        Ashley was helping us pack up everything. We got to the airport and Ashley waited with me until the plane came. They called our plane. 

        "Bye Ashley. I love you. I'll be safe. I'll call you when we get there."

        He kissed me. 

        "Okay. Bye babe I'll miss you."

          My parents waved and we got on the plane. After a few hours we landed. 

           I quickly got out my phone and faced timed Ashley. 

           "Hey Outlaw! We're here!"

           "Great! I'm glad you're safe. I miss you!"

            "Hey Ashy I have to go but I'll call you before I go to sleep. I love you!" 

            "Okay babe. Bye!"

        I missed Ashley so much. 

        I went home dad brought me all the fan mail that was sent to me over time. We always did this when I got home. I got tired and went to sleep thinking about my great army and Ashley. 

        Over the coarse of three days I just sat with my parents all day. I got on twitter,talked to Ash a lot a wrote songs. I was going home the next day. I couldn't wait to see Ashley. 

Ashley's POV 

       I missed Andy. I wasn't used to sleeping alone this much. Before I was with Andy I couldn't remember even getting in bed. Now I have to force myself to go to sleep. 

        I was extremely bored. I didn't want to drink but my promise to Andy...I couldn't break that. I can't get drunk on wine. I already had a couple of glasses. I needed real alcohol. I don't know where Andy put that whiskey. I just wanted a shot or two. Nothing major. I needed to get my mind of off it. I picked up Andy's acoustic guitar and started playing. I don't know what I played just something. 

        I was siting in my room playing when one of the strings broke. I was used to it since I've played many guitars in my life. I went into my closet and saw the bottle of whiskey sitting in the corner of the closet. I picked it up and went into the kitchen.  

    
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun dun duuuunnn