Status: Thank you for reading. This is my first Andley, also congrats to the boys for getting #1 on itunes!

We Shared This Fantasy

I Am Broken The Wretched and Divine

Ashley's POV 

       I put the bottle of personal Heaven and Hell on the counter. I just stared at it. I needed one little shot. That's all. I didn't think anymore of it. I popped the cap and filled the little glass. I gulped it down. It was bliss. I was going out. Andy wasn't leaving until tomorrow. He doesn't have to know. 

        I went to some low class bar. No one would know me there. I ordered rounds o drinks until I got that usual feeling. I was drunk. 

       I was sitting alone in the lounge area when a big chested blond came up to me. I smiled at her. She came over ,took her hand in mine and kissed me. Soon we were making out. 
        

      My thoughts would be my death. Sometimes I thought to much sometimes I didn't think at all. This is how I hurt the ones I love. Yes love. I loved Andy and I treated him like the last person I fell in love with. Maybe I didn't deserve to be loved. I couldn't treat others with respect. I'm a burden to everything. Why do I do these things? 

       My thoughts seemed like nothing in these types of situations. They were there but I paid no attention to them. 

        I brought the girl to my house. Our clothes were all over the house. I took her to my room. We were on the bed. Yep we did it. I betrayed Andy. I fell asleep beside the blond. I knew I'd wake up in hell on Earth.  
♠ ♠ ♠
...Don't be mad!!! I needed drama.