Status: Thank you for reading. This is my first Andley, also congrats to the boys for getting #1 on itunes!

We Shared This Fantasy

Lost You Never Held On

Andy's POV 

        I was on my way home. I couldn't wait to see Ash. I told him I was leaving tomorrow but I wanted to surprise him. I said goodbye to my parents at the airport. I tried to text Ash to ask him what he was doing. He didn't reply. Poor thing was probably exhausted from all the work he did the other day. 

         I got off the plane in LA. It was about 10 pm. I actually stopped at the liquor store before I went home. I think Ashley deserved a little drink. Something expensive not whiskey. When I was leaving I got a call from Julliet. 

          "Hey Andrew!" she yelled into the phone. 

          "Hey. What's up?"

          "I heard you had a party without me."
 
         " It wasn't really a party. Just a fun couples night."

         "Oh...Well next time I'd love to come. How have you been?"

         "Great actually. My relationship with Ashley has been good, I got to see my parents,and I got tons of great fan mail. I'm doing pretty well."

         "That's really great. I'm doing great myself...I have to go but remember if you need anything you can always call me. I'll be glad to help white rabbit."

           "Okay I might take you up on that offer one day. Bye dragonfly. Keep in touch."

           "Bye Andy."

          We ended the call. I was going home to see my Outlaw. 

       I pulled up outside. I shut the door and locked it. I walked over to the front door trying to be quiet. I was expecting it to be locked but it was actually slightly opened. 

        I walked in to see Ashley's shirt on the ground. I walked into the kitchen to put the drinks down when I saw the almost empty bottle of whiskey. I couldn't believe it. 

         I was starting to walk towards our room when I saw another shirt and bra on the hall way floor. I felt my heart speed up. Ashley wouldn't do that to me. 

         The door to my room was wide open. No one was in there. I quietly opened Ashley's door to see Ashley and some girl naked in the bed. 

        My heart shattered. I dropped my keys that were still in my hand. Ashley heard it because he jumped up. The look on his face is something I'll never forget.
     
        I felt a tear fall from my face and another after that. I ran out of the room.