Status: Thank you for reading. This is my first Andley, also congrats to the boys for getting #1 on itunes!

We Shared This Fantasy

Sink In Anger

 Andy's POV
       I left. I didn't know where I was going. The only person I thought about was Jinxx. I trusted him enough to tell him about my feelings towards Ashley I trust him even more now. 

       I parked and knocked on the door. It took a minute for Jinxx to come down. He opened the door with sleepy eyes. He saw the tear faced puffy eyed me and quickly opened the door. Sammi had came down now. 

         "Dude what happened?! What's wrong!?"

        "A-a-shleeyy c-c-cheated on me."

        I cried even harder. 

         I told them what I walked in to see. I just burst into tears hugging my legs like a little kid did. 

       I saw Sammi start to cry as well she always got like this when something bad happened.  I wrapped my arms around her while Jinxx was rubbing circles in my back. 

        " I-I-I'm s-sorry I made you cry." I said through my sobbing. 
 
       She didn't say anything but she looked at me and nodded. Jinxx flew up and Sammi stopped crying.

       "Where are you going?" she asked.
     
       " To teach Purdy how to stop fooling around with whores!" he said with anger in his voice and red in his eyes

       "No Jinxx" I said as I grabbed his arm. 
    
        " Why not Andy! He made you and Sammi fucking cry. I've never seen you hurt so much." 
      
         "Jinxx the last thing we need is you in jail and Ash in the hospital. Just calm down man."  

He sat down and wrapped his arms around Sammi and I. I knew I could go to jinxx because he was the first person who know about my feelings towards ash. 
       Sammi had fixed me some hot chocolate and gave me left over pizza. Jinxx came down stairs with blankets and pillows for me to use. I stay there for the rest of the night. 

Ashley's POV 
        I woke up crying. I looked at the clock. It was close to 9 a.m.  I put on real pants and some t shirt. I didn't care what I looked like I just needed to find Andy.

     Andy's POV 
I woke up to 5 missed calls , 5 voice mails, and 12 text all from Ashley. 
     Andy please let me talk to you
     I'm sorry babe 
     Please let me explain
     Andy? 
     I'm worried please answer me
     I'm so sorry. 
     Where are you?
     Andy babe...
     I'm sorry Andy!
     Please come home so we can talk. 
     I really need to fix this Andy 
    Andy at least let me know if you're alright. 
    Please babe. 

        The voice messages where the same as the texts. Him constantly asking for me to forgive him. Saying we need to talk. Jinxx came from down stairs. 
            " Hey how are you feeling?"
          
           "Broken." I responded with sadness in my voice. 
        
       He just grabbed me an held me in his arms. 
     
       "Is Sammi okay?" I asked. 
       
       " Yeah she was just a little shaken up."

        "Good." "I didn't mean to upset her."
       
       "I know man don't sweat it Ashley called me about 3 times last night he was really worried."

       "Yeah I know I just don't want to face him right now." 
       
Jinxx said he understood and he went into the kitchen. I sat there on the couch and I drifted into a dreamless sleep. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry. I had to do this. But thanks for reading.