Status: Thank you for reading. This is my first Andley, also congrats to the boys for getting #1 on itunes!

We Shared This Fantasy

What You've Became

Ashely's POV. 
He saw. He fucking saw. I got off the bed and followed him. 
      
       " ANDY PLEASE!"
 
He just kept walking. I could hear him sobbing. 

           " Andy." I whispered softly before grabbing his hand. 

He jerked it away. I saw pain in his eyes. 
       
       "NO ASHLEY FUCKING PURDY! I TOLD YOU I LOVED YOU AND YOU WENT TO DO THIS!"

   I flinched as he yelled at me. 
 
      " You know I should have seen it coming! All those countless nights I said I love you but you never said anything back!" I fucking knew it!"
 
      I tried to grab his arm but he slapped me in the face with his right hand. I was shocked. I felt a tear come out of my eye. 

        " Don't fucking touch me" he said as he grabbed his coat"
 
          "Andy I-" 

       "Fucking save it Purdy!" "FUCK YOU!" 

With that he left. I raced to the back and yelled at the hooker to leave. She quietly left. It was so late at night I didn't even bother with the time. I grabbed my phone and tried to get to Andy. He never responded so I called Jake Jinxx and CC they all said they haven't seen him. I was starting to get worried. I texted him one last time before I fell asleep on my tear drenched pillow. 

      *dream* 

      " ANDY PLEASE!"
 
He just kept walking. I could hear him sobbing. 
           " Andy." I whispered softly before grabbing his hand. 

He jerked it away. I saw pain in his eyes
       
       "NO ASHLEY FUCKING PURDY  I TOLD YOU I LOVED YOU AND YOU WENT TO DO THIS!"

   I flinched as he yelled at me. 
 
      " You know I should have seen it coming! All those countless nights I said I love you but you never said anything back!" I fucking knew it!"
 
      I tried to grab his arm but he slapped me with his right hand. I was shocked. I felt a tear come out of my eye. 

        " Don't fucking touch me" he said as he grabbed his keys and coat"
 
          "Andy I-" 

       "Fucking save it Purdy!" "FUCK YOU" 

   With that he left
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay this is the right one sorry if I confused anyone. I pre write these on my phone and I messed up on my titles. But thanks for reading.