Status: Thank you for reading. This is my first Andley, also congrats to the boys for getting #1 on itunes!

We Shared This Fantasy

Smoke and Mirrors

Ashley's POV

        It was close to 9 a.m.  I put on real pants and some t shirt. I didn't care what I looked like I just needed to find Andy. The first place I went was Jinxx and Sammi's and what do you know? Andy's car was parked outside. I knocked at the door and Sammi answered. She slapped me quickly it scared me to see aggression from her. I was just about to yell when she took me into a hug. It really shocked me to see this coming from her. I deserved the slap. She looked at me and said Andy was still sleeping. 
      I told her I needed to see him but she protested. 
      
" Jeremy's pissed and Andy's torn." they both need time.

     She yelled to Jinxx that she'd be back and she yanked my keys from the chain on my pants.

        "Hey!" I said. She just kept walking. 

       She started my car and I got in the passenger seat. I didn't know where she was taking me but I didn't bother to ask. After about 30 minutes we came along a small flowing creek. It was the creek that I kissed Andy at for the first time. 
 
       " How'd you know about this place?" I asked

       " Andy basically tells jinxx everything and Jinxx tells me 
everything. We'll get the two of you out here. I'm not tying to fix your relationship but both of you need to get somethings off your chest."

        She gave me my keys and called Jinxx. She gave me a quick hug and a peck on the cheek and left. Man I loved that woman. She always knew what to do. 

       "Wait where are you going!?" I yelled. 

     "Home!" she yelled walking away from the clearing.

       I just stood there thinking about Andy
♠ ♠ ♠
I might not upload tomorrow. I'm busy with school again. I have 3 projects for three different classes all do on the same day. I will try to at least do 1 if I can. As of right now I don't think I can tomorrow. I might be able to make time. Thanks for everything. I hope you're enjoying the story so far.