Status: Thank you for reading. This is my first Andley, also congrats to the boys for getting #1 on itunes!

We Shared This Fantasy

Black Painted Eyes

Andy's POV

I woke up at Jinxx's house. I looked and all the lights where out. There was a note on my table. 
       
       Andy, Jinxx and I went out shopping. There is food in the microwave and just heat up the coffee. 
               Love,
         Sammi 

I checked my phone and it was almost 11:30 a.m.  I had one text from Ashley and it said Call me when you're ready to talk. I put my phone into my pocket and walked to the bathroom. I stood in the mirror and grabbed someone's makeup bag. I didn't have any fresh clothes so I kept the ones I had on. I looked in the mirror and thought I looked like I was getting fatter. I shrugged it off and walked towards the kitchen. I ate the sausage and toast. I didn't touch the eggs. I didn't need that did I? 
      I walked out the door to my car. There was a bag in my seat. It looked like one of mine. I opened it and a sticky note was laying on top on new clean clothes. 
 
       Hey babe I brought you some new clothes. I though you might need them. 
            ~Ashley 

       Great he knew where I was. I just threw the paper somewhere in my car and took the bag. I got dressed in a Guns N Roses t shirt and some ripped black skinny jeans. My phone went off as I went back into the living room. It was a text from Ashley. 

       Hey babe. I hope you got the clothes. I really miss you. Call me and come home soon. 

      It was ridiculous! He acted like nothing happened. I wanted him to beg on his knees like I was his everything ,but he's acting like it's nothing. I guess now that I thought about it he always was an ass hole. 
    
    I texted him. 

       I'm coming home ,but we aren't talking. 

       He replied. Great thank you so much Andy!

       He seemed happy in the text even though I said we weren't talking. I grabbed one of Jinxx's thermals and poured the rest of the coffee in it and left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's uninteresting. I'll uplode more tomorrow. Thanks.