Status: Thank you for reading. This is my first Andley, also congrats to the boys for getting #1 on itunes!

We Shared This Fantasy

Unbroken

Ashley's POV 
 
I was in some random flower shop. I wanted to fill Andy's room with different types of flowers. I know he was still pissed but I still wanted to do something special for him. I got 5 bouquets of flowers. It costed me a fortune but anything for Andy. 
    
         Somehow I got all 5 bouquets in my car and into Andy's room before he got home. I made self a sandwich and waited for Andy to get home. He showed after an hour. I smiled at him but he just kept walking. He didn't even seem to acknowledge me. I just waited for him to ask about the flowers when I heard a loud clash. I jumped up and ran to Andy's room. He wasn't in his room but he was in mine a he just broke a vase over my bed. 
 
      "That's for you and your fucking hooker!" he said while going to his room to get another.

        He came back and smashed another on the carpet. 

      "Andy! Stop it! You're scaring me calm down!"

       He didn't say a thing he just went for another. My room had shattered glass, flowers, and water everywhere.
Andy finally cooled down. 

       "WHAT THE FUCK BIERSACK!" I yelled.
    
      He just stood looking at what he'd done with a blank expression.  

        " You know what Andy? We both just need to sit the fuck down and talk about this" I said. 

          "No." is all he said and left. 

      He brought back a broom , dust pan, mop, and trash bag. I guess he wasn't cleaning it. He just bought the stuff into the room and he just left to his room.  
         
        I grabbed the broom and pilled everything into one pile. I just took the covers outside. They where probably ruined. 

          I got the mess cleaned up and sat with my worst enemy in the living room. My thoughts were always there to make everything worse.

      Now no one loves me. I had Andy. He loved me but I let him go. 
No! That's it!

       I shut my thoughts down by blasting music. Music always seemed to help me. I needed something special. Something that will make this hell turn into a heaven or just something in between. 
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't have school today so expect a few more uplodes that usual. Thanks!