Status: Thank you for reading. This is my first Andley, also congrats to the boys for getting #1 on itunes!

We Shared This Fantasy

A Simple Promise of A Crimson Saviour

Andy's POV 

      I walked into my room and saw all of these flowers. It angered me for him to think that he could make himself up like this. I starting smashing the plants in his room. 
       After I saw what I'd done I was just shocked. I wasn't myself, I wasn't thinking. I got the things Ashley needed so he could clean it. I locked myself in my room and started to cry. Why wasn't to good enough for Ashley? Why did he never say I love you too? Why did he cheat? I pick up my phone to call Julliet. 

            "Hello?"
   
            "H-hey Julliet."

            "Andy what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

            "I need someone to talk to. Can we meet in Starbucks?"
   
             "Sure white rabbit. I'll be there as fast as I can."

       I snuck out the window. Ashely wouldn't notice I was gone. I got to the parking lot and saw Julliet was already there. She saw me a grabbed me. 

       "Sweetie what happened?"

        We went inside. Julliet ordered for me. I told her everything. I told her every detail of what happened. She never said a word. She just kept her ears opened and listened to every word I said. There was a long pause after she let me out of a hug. She looked into my eyes and kissed me. 

      I didn't kiss back. I was so vulnerable. I still loved Ash. I couldn't stop loving him. She got the hint. 

         "I'm so sorry Andy. I know what kind of state you're in I didn-"

         "No I get it. I'm not mad. I still love Ashely though. I'm sorry."

          " I understand Andrew."

           She changed the subject. 

           She ordered me some type of bread that I didn't eat. We stopped at the house so I could pack a bag. I was going to stay with her for a weekend. Ashely was sleeping on the bed we used to share. I was as quiet as possible. I got everything I needed and left. 

       I loved him. I really did but this broke me. It hurt so much. I needed to be away. I needed an escape. 

      
  
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh poor everyone. Lol. Anywhore thanks for reading.