Status: Thank you for reading. This is my first Andley, also congrats to the boys for getting #1 on itunes!

We Shared This Fantasy

Cries In Vain

Ashley's POV

      I woke up and Andy still wasn't home. I texted him to make sure he was okay. 

           Ashley: Hey babe where are you?

            Andy: I'm staying with Julliet for a while. 

            Ashley: okay I'm here if you need anything. 

        He didn't reply. I pushed him away. He's still angry. I can give him some time. I thought about the alcohol. Andy had bought some home. Went into the kitchen to see the bag still sitting on the counter. I wasn't going to drink it. I took it over to the neighbors house I offered it for free. I wasn't going to waste it. Someone else could have it. 

       I spent the weekend watching interviews that Andy was in. I missed him. He never called nor texted but I was going to leave him to his privacy. I went to sleep while listing to my baby's singing. 

       Andy must have came home that night. I woke up and he was fast asleep in his room. It was early morning. I thought I'd fix breakfast like I did when we stated dating. I made a big feast and he came down. 

          "I made you something to eat." I said. 

          I noticed how skinny he had gotten. 

           "I'm not hungry." he said. 

           "Andy eat something it's an all you can eat buffet. You look terribly skinny."

            "You know what Ashley?! I don't need you to tell me what I look like. I can handle myself and how I look!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't have a BVB title for this so I put shuffle on my phone and this is the first song that came up...so yeah.