Status: Thank you for reading. This is my first Andley, also congrats to the boys for getting #1 on itunes!

We Shared This Fantasy

The Dreams You Talk Abor Now Left On Broken Skin

  Andy's POV 

        It was super early and I was already arguing with Ash. He noticed I was skinny. I skipped a few meals here and there but I haven't started to lose weight. I'm fat anyway. I took it as a complement. 

         "I like the way I look Purdy!"

         "Andy calm down I didn't mean to offend you."

         I just left to my room. I got dressed and  grabbed my keys and notebook. 

   " Andy where are you going?"
      
        "To clear my head and I'd appreciate it if you don't follow me!"

I stormed out and went to a familiar place. An old creek ,the same old creek that I kissed Ashley at for the first time. I just sat with my hand in the cold water. I heard something and felt someone touch my shoulder. 
       
       Ugh Ashley

       "Andy we have to talk about it." he said. 

       "No and I thought I asked you not to follow me!" 
 
        "I'm sorry my batm-"

         " Don't call me that. We aren't together anymore." I said. 
 
       I saw shock in Ash's face. 

        " W-we're not together anymore?"
   
         " Well Ash you didn't really give me a choice! I can't date someone who cheated on me! You don't even love me! It's over Ashley!  Okay? Let's go on like there never was a relationship!"

       " y-y-yeah...that's fine Andy." 

        He put his head down and walked away. I can't believe I just broke up with Ashley Purdy. I was going to chase after him. I wasn't going to take it back but I was going to be more sincere 

       I started to get up when I slipped and fell. I must have hit my head or something because all I remember is seeing red water and the eyes of the guy I loved but couldn't have.