Status: Thank you for reading. This is my first Andley, also congrats to the boys for getting #1 on itunes!

We Shared This Fantasy

As They Take Their Final Breath

Ashley's POV 

       I started to walk away when I heard a thump noise come from where Andy was. I turned and he had fell. He hit is head on a rock. I ran up to him and grabbed my phone to call 911. They said they where on there way. I help Andy's hand while talking to him softly while trying to get a response. Tears ran down my face. There was blood coming from his head. I kept talking and trying to get a response like they taught us in school. I waited for a while and broke down when I saw my best friend being put into an ambulance.  

       We got to the hospital. I called CC Jake and Jinxx and they came with others close to them. We all hugged and I told them what happened. 
       
      All the females where crying and Jinxx kept clenching his fists. 
      
       " I knew something was going to fucking happen!" he yelled. 

    We were used to seeing Andy in the hospital but nothing as bad as this. A doctor entered the room.

       "I need to talk to Andrew's family."

        I stepped forward and nodded. 
 
         "Is everyone family?" he asked

          "Yeah man we're all brothers now what happened." Jinxx said. 

The doctor looked at everyone with arched eyebrows and started talking. 
     
       "Andrew had hit is head on a rock causing him to get a concussion. We also observed that he hasn't been getting his nutrients so it's almosy impossible for his body to repare. We will do as much as we can to get him stable again. He's in a coma and it's not likely he'll survive it."

       " He's in a coma from fucking hitting his head!" CC yelled

       " Well the amount of force is what caused the coma. You can see him one at a time if you'd like." 

       Everyone had went in and I was the last to go. I heard the little beeps of the heart moniter. The guy I loved, yes love was sitting on a hostipital bed. Possibly his death bed. I walked in. I didn't know what to say to him. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh the sadness!