Status: Thank you for reading. This is my first Andley, also congrats to the boys for getting #1 on itunes!

We Shared This Fantasy

I Pray For Morning I swear I'll never Let You Die

Andy's POV

I woke up in a pitch black room. I couldn't see anything. Then my life started to flash before my eyes. I saw everything I ever did in what seemed like 10 seconds. Then I heard something. It sounded like crying. It was Jinxx. 
  
      " Andy y-you can't. You h-had so much to live for. Your fans, family, even Ash. It's going to break him the most. I love you Andy." 
 
      I tried to scream "I'M HERE JINXX! But I couldn't I was just frozen. 

About a minute later I heard Simone else. It was CC

      " Andy be a solider! Please Andy! You're our everything! Andy! I love you man! We need you! The army, me, jake, jinxx, and even Ashley. P-please wake up Andy. He started I cry historically. 

         "Chuppy! Don't cry! I'm here!"

       I heard someone else come in to remove CC. It was Jake. 

      " Andy I love you is all I can say. I know you're strong and you can get through this. I love you man."

       It seemed like 10 minutes before someone else came in. I heard deep sobs and I could tell by the clack of cowboy boots. It was Ashley. 

       He didn't say anything. I knew he was still there because I heard the sobs. It broke me to hear Ash in so much pain. Why did I have to fucking slip. Wait... Why is he showing so much emotion? He didn't love me. I felt something weird. I was starting to be removed from the dark room and I floated out beside my body. Is this the end?

         In the end as you fade into the night. Who will tell the story of your life? In the end as my soul lays to rest what is left of my body?

I looked like a shell. I sat beside Ashley and place a hand on his shoulder. It seemed like I wasn't even there. 

       "Andy, I don't know what to say. 
This is all my fault. If it wasn't for me you could have never been out there and you wouldn't have slipped. You were such a great person. You stood tall though it all. You fought and you commanded an army."

     I have fought and with flesh and blood I commanded an army. 

    "Andy . Please don't leave me! I n-need you Andy!"
  
     I was shocked to know how much this was hurting Ashley. I felt a tear drop from my eye and I was back into my body. 

      My eyes opened and I tried to adjust to the light. I looked at Ashley who had is face his in his hands. I started to cry and he looked up. 

       " I'm so sorry Ashley! I love you! I didn't want this to happen. I don't want to see you hur-

       He jumped up and kissed me passionately. We stayed there until we ran out of breath. 

        " Andy! I-I'm so sorry! I'm so glad you're awake! " 

      He kissed me again and ran out the room to get the guys and the doctor. They all greeted me with hugs and smiles. I felt exhausted and I wanted to sleep more. I told Ashely I wanted to go back to sleep. He said the doctor told him I couldn't. He tried to keep me up by making me sing some of our own songs. I quickly remembered those lines of words and told him I had a new song. I asked if anyone had thought to bring my notebook. 
       
          "I had to pick up your car this one was in the seat." Jinxx said.While handing me the notebook.  

In The End as you fade into the night 
Who will tell the story of your life  
In The End  
As my soul's laid to rest  
What is left of my body  
Or am I just a shell  
And I have fought  
And with flesh and blood I've commanded Army 
Through it all I have given my heart for a moment of glory  
In The End as you fade into the night 
Who will tell the story of your life  
And who will remember your last goodbye  
Cause it's the end  
And I'm not afraid  
I'm not afraid to die  
I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid to die  
Born a saint  
But with every sin I still want to be holy  
I will live again  
Who we are  
Isn't how we live we are more than our bodies  
If I fall I will rise back up and relive my glory  
In The End as you fade into the night 

Who will tell the story of your life  
Woah oh oh  
And who will remember your last goodbye  
Cause It's The End  
And I'm not afraid  
I'm not afraid to die  
In The End as you fade into the night 
Who will tell the story of your life  
And who will remember your last goodbye 
Cause It's The End  
And I'm not afraid  
I'm not afraid to die  
Who will remember this last goodbye  
Cause It's The End  
And I'm not afraid  
I'm not afraid to die  
Not Afraid  
I'm not Afraid to die  
Not Afraid  
I'm not Afraid to die!
 
       Everyone cheered and the doctor came in the room. 

       " Alright Andrew you can take a little nap now."
  
        Ashely stood beside me stroking my hair as I went to sleep. 

  
        
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay quick story for everyone. This chapter was inspired by my grandfather. He used to be in the army. He told me that he used to have out if body experiences while he was sleeping. After he got out he became an alcoholic. He once drunk to much and it hurt his body. He was okay but he said while he was sleeping he saw everyone in his room. He saw my grandmother crying. He said he couldn't talk but he saw everything. He said he started to cry then he was back into his body. Same here with Andy. He told me that story and I was like that would go great with my Andley. But yeah. Thanks!