Status: Thank you for reading. This is my first Andley, also congrats to the boys for getting #1 on itunes!

We Shared This Fantasy

You Always Want The One That You Can't Have

Ashley POV 

I was so relieved when Andy woke up. I still did say I loved him but he didn't seem to care. I guess we forgave each other after his near death experience. I looked over at him to see his sleeping peacefully. All the guys had left to the cafeteria. So it was just me Andy and the steady beep of his heart monitor. I couldn't help but smile and I let out a little giggle. 

        " What so funny?" he asked. 

         "You scared me! I thought you were asleep."

         "Nah just thinking peacefully to myself.... Ash you know we have to talk about what I said."

           My heart stopped. Was he really going to break up with me again after all that happened?

           "Um yeah..." I felt myself choke up at the thought. 

            "Ash please don't cry. This is for the best. I love you. You know I do, but you don't love me back, i mean you cheated on me and you broke your promise to stop drinking. I'm so sorry Ash. I love you but I can't do this." 

       He started to cry and his heart monitor started to speed up. I wrapped my arms around his to slow the monitor.

          "I understand your choice Andy. I completely understand. I'm going to try to keep my promise even though we aren't together anymore."

         I kissed him on his forehead and told him I'd tell the guys. I felt him alone and walked down the halls of the hospital to the cafeteria. I told the guys and I started to cry myself. I loved him okay! I can't tell him that. I mean look how hurt he is now! He wouldn't believe me anyway. I faced the fact that we would never be. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Just when you thought they were together again.