Status: Thank you for reading. This is my first Andley, also congrats to the boys for getting #1 on itunes!

We Shared This Fantasy

Praying For Romance

Andy's POV

       Ashley left the room and I burst into tears. The heart moniter started to speed and an older nurse came in. She saw me crying. 

            "What happened sweetie?"

             It's funny she sounded just like Juliet. I calmed down enough to talk. 

            "I-I just b-roke up with my b-boyfriend."

             "Aw sweetie it's okay. It happens. We have to let go and move on. It's okay to be sad but you can't let it eat you up like this."

          "B-but I loved hiiim!" I said crying even more."

         She just sat there with her arms wrapped around me. She was rocking me like I was her child. She stayed until Jake and CC walked in. 

           "Um... Sorry to interrupt... Hey do we know you?" he said to the nurse. 

           "No she's a friend of mine. You haven't met her." I said. 

           "Well I was  just about to leave. I was just checking on Andrew."

           "Thank you. And thanks for not being judgmental about us being gay." I said. 

          "It's okay sweetie. And just to let you know, I've been married to the woman of my dreams ,Annabel, for 32 years now. I'm Annie by the way." she said while leaving the room. 

          "What was that about?" CC asked. 

          "I don't know. I guess she just a saint that some force sent to me." I said. 

           Jake shook his head and started to speak.    

            "Hey man. We're sorry about Ashley. He and Jinxx told us what happened. You can stay with one of  if you want."

             "No thanks. That woman, Annie, she just opened my eyes. It's okay to have my moment of sadness but I can't let it eat me up inside."

           They just shook their heads yes. 

            "Hey... Is Ash still here?" I asked. 

             "Yeah. I can text him to tell him to come up." Jake said. 

        I nodded and waited for Ashley. He walked in with sadness in his eyes. 

             "Hey." he said. 

             "Hey Ash. Look... We need to go back to being brothers. I love you man. We're brothers. We can't stop being family. It doesn't work that way. We both have to let go and move on with out lives."

        He ran over and hugged me. I missed being in his arms. And more importantly I missed being brothers.

       

     
  

              
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks!