Status: Thank you for reading. This is my first Andley, also congrats to the boys for getting #1 on itunes!

We Shared This Fantasy

Angels

Ashley's POV

       Andy was right but I didn't want to be just brothers again. I just confessed my love for him to myself and now he wants to just be brothers. I didn't want to except the fact but I had to deal with it. 

           It was late. Everyone went home and I was with Andy. He was sleeping on his bed and I was sitting on the recliner chair. Andy stated talking in his sleep. 

           "Why did you do that?"

      I looked at him and laughed. He kept talking. 

            "But I loved you...I still love you Ash."

            My heart stopped. He was dreaming about me and what I did. He said he still loved me. Tears started forming in my eyes. I can't believe I fucking ruined this. I got up and ran to the bathroom. I sat with my back against the door and started sobbing. About five minutes later there was a knock on the door. 

          "Ashley? Are you crying? Can I come in?"

           I got up and opened the door. He saw my eyes and threw his arms around me.

           "Ashley...you can't let it eat you up inside. Remember that. Let it go. We have to move on." 

            I looked into his beautiful blue eyes. And I cried even more. He just let me cry. I remember this feeling. Me being in his arms. Something that was usually opposite. I stopped crying and we both went to bed. Andy had fallen to sleep before me again. I took a deep breath. 

          "I love you Andy." 

       There was nothing. Just the noise of the heart monitor and tv. I drifted asleep. 

            *dream*

            "I love you too Outlaw."

             "Andrew Dennis Biersack will you be my husband for the rest of my life?" 

              "I will Ashley. I love you."

             *present time*

          I woke up. Great the dreams again. It was morning. Andy was already up. His food tray was there it hadn't been touched. 

               "Morning Ash." he said with a smile in his face. 

                "Hey Andy... Are you going to eat?" I noticed how skinny he had gotten. 

              "Uh...yeah I guess."

           He looked at it uneasily. He poked at it with the plastic knife.

            "How about I call CC and ask him to get us something decent." 

             He just nodded. About an hour later CC came in with McDonald's bags. He had pancakes eggs sausage and biscuits. 

       CC and I ate ours like there was no tomorrow. Andy was just poking at his and taking small bites every once in a while. 

           "uh... C can you give us a minute?" he and Andy looked up. 

            "Sure man. He got up and left the room."

            " Andy...I see what's going on. We're best friends remember. It's hard for you to hide things from me. Why won't you eat anything?"

           "I'm fat Ashley." he said. 

            Great I did this to him too. He's insecure now. 

            "First off no you aren't. Second even if you where what happened to love who you are? Eat your food and get dressed. You get to leave today."

           He nodded. He was hesitant at first then he started eating hungrily. I called CC back in and we all finished our food. Andy got dressed and the doctor came in one more time. He was talking to the doctor. 

           "Hey. That nurse Annie, what's her last name?" Andy asked. 

            "I don't think anyone names Annie works here."

             "But there was a nurse here yesterday. She said her name was Annie and she was married for 32 years. She had on pink scrubs."

             "No sorry. The nurses here wear green scrubs anyway. Must have been a dream."

         Andy looked dumbfounded. The doctor cleared him to go. Before we left Andy stopped at the door. 

           "Ashley?"

            "Yeah?"

             " Do you believe in angles?"

             "I don't know Andy."

              " I think Annie was an angle. I mean don't get me wrong. I don't believe in a god or anything in that matter. But she did just appear out of nowhere. And she helped me."

            "Who knows Andy?"

         We left to our house. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Angels?