Status: Thank you for reading. This is my first Andley, also congrats to the boys for getting #1 on itunes!

We Shared This Fantasy

I am Here

Andy's POV

   We got home. I needed a drink after being in a hospital all day. I walked into the kitchen and there was nothing there. 

            "Ashley! Where's the alcohol?"

             "I gave it away. Sorry. I didn't think you wanted it."

              "You didn't want it?"

              "Well yeah but...I made a promise. And just because I broke it once doesn't mean I can't still keep it."

       "Oh...Well...er...I'm going to shower."

       I stood in the shower thinking about what Ashley said. He wants to keep his promise. I guess I could live with that.I can give him a second chance. 

         I got dressed and went into the living room. Jake was in there with pizza. 

              "Hey... Where's Ashley?"

             "Hey went out to get a movie. I guess we're going to hang all day."

              I sat down beside Jake on the couch. He sat in the middle. We waited for Ashley to get back. 

            He came back with a tape  in his hand.

            "Hey Andy I just found this at some collectors store. It's a remake of the original batman series. I got it for us to watch."

           He started the tape and grabbed some pizza. I expected him to sit on the other side of Jake but Jake moved over when Ashley came over. Ashley sat in the middle of me and Jake. 

         Jake had fallen asleep on the love seat. Me and Ashley were up by ourselves. He put his arm around the back of the couch and laid his head on his arm and fell asleep. I soon drifted to sleep. 

         The next morning I woke up with my arms wrapped around Ashley. No one was up yet. I tried to let go of Ashley but he woke up. We just looked into each others eyes. He shook his head and untangled hisself from my grasp. 

             "Sorry Ash. I didn't realize we were that way."

            He laughed. 

            "I know Andy. It's cool. Did Jake seriously eat all of the pizza last night?"

             "Er...yeah I guess."

             Why was he being so nice. When I said we'd go back to being brothers I meant back to normal. Maybe he forgot what normal was. I might as well saber the moments. 

             He didn't try to cook some over the top breakfast again. I got a bowl of cereal. Jake woke up and came in the kitchen. He was silent. All he said was good morning. After Ashely left the room he started talking. 

             "Man what did you do to him?" he asked. 

              "What?"

              "Ashley is never that nice. He doesn't watch batman like that with you. He almost broke his back trying to find that for you. I made him drop me off before he hurt us both while he was frantically driving in the car."

              "I don't know. I hope it isn't about the breakup I didn't think it would hurt him this much. Not to mention he hasn't drunk any alcohol since the "situation" happened."

             "I don't know but it's fucking creepy. Any way I'm about to go home. Thanks for all the pizza."

           Did I really do that to Ashley. 

            I walked towards the bathroom where I thought Ashley would be. The door was wide open and it was dark. Walked father down the hall. I heard sobbing from Ashley's room. 

     
♠ ♠ ♠
I couldn't think of a title. Anyway. I might finish the story today. Thanks!