Status: Thank you for reading. This is my first Andley, also congrats to the boys for getting #1 on itunes!

We Shared This Fantasy

A Saviour Will Be There

Ashley's POV

        After Jake came into the kitchen my thoughts took over. I knew he saw the changes in me. I hadn't been drinking and I was broken without Andy.

          I went to my room and locked the door. I looked around the room until I found a little box. I opened it and it reviled my star pendant on the chain that Andy gave me. I looked at the back of it and read the words. A best friend and band mate was all I'd ever be to him. I held the star close to my heart and that's when the heavy sobs started. 

           I was still crying when I heard a knock on the door. Great Jake or even worse Andy found me. I wanted to be alone right now. 

          "Ash?" the sound of a deep voice said. 

          "Can I come in?" 

         I got up to unlock the door for Andy. He saw me and moved over to the bed. He patted his hand as a gesture for me to sit by him. 

          After I sat he wrapped me in his arms. 

          "Ashley I'm sorry for doing this to you."

             "Andy... Y-you didn't do this. It's all my fault. If I'd never drunk that stupid whiskey then none of this would have happen." 

             "We don't need to blame ourselves. What happens is meant to happen. I miss us too but I think it's all for the best."

           I broke down more and he stroking my hair. He started singing.  Eventually I stopped crying and fell asleep in Andy's arms.  
♠ ♠ ♠
Andy is the sweetiest thing. ^_^