Status: Thank you for reading. This is my first Andley, also congrats to the boys for getting #1 on itunes!

We Shared This Fantasy

Rise Up and Celebrate You Life

Andy's POV 

       Ashley kept asking me what was wrong. I shrugged it off. I told him it was fine and left my to my room. I loved to write songs. Writing and singing was my passion. I pulled out my notebook at starting writing. 

        Born a saint though with every sin I still want to be holy. I will live again. Who we are isn't how we live we are more than our bodies. If I fall I will rise back up and relive my glory. 

       I don't know, lyrics just came to me. Sometimes I'd write what was on my mind other times I would just write. I got up and put on some real clothes. I had a T-shirt that Bryan Stars gave me during one of our interviews. I grabbed some black skinny jeans. 

       I looked in the mirror and saw my bed head. How did I look like this in front of Ash?! I quickly fixed my hair to my liking and started doing my eye liner. It looked perfect until I heard Ashley knock on the door. 

       "Can I come in?" 

       " Sure!" 

       " Woh man! What happened to your face?" he asked. 

       " It actually looked okay until you knocked!" I said, annoyed at the question. 

       " Oh sorry. Any way, we should do something today. Maybe go see a movie or something?"

       " Is batman playing?"

       "uh... Not that I know."

        " No thanks." I said
       
      Honestly, I wanted to spend time with him but I didn't want to seem desperate. He walked off after I said no and my face was fixed. I followed him into his room. 

        " How about we just stay home and do something here?" I said. 

       " What is there to do?" he said while turning the tv. 

       " I don't know, let's just watch tv all day."

       " No offense Andy, but watching batman isn't my idea of a fun day." he said. 

       I looked at him with my mouth open and tackled him. 

       " Hey what was that for?" he said while pinned on the ground.

       " Never insult batman!" I giggled. 

      He pinned me down and ran. I quickly caught up to him in the small house. My gazelle legs made it easy to catch up to him. We did this for a good 30 minutes. We were basically playing tag like little kids. I flopped on the couch and grabbed my cigarets. 

       " You know this isn't good for you Andy." Ashley said as he took the cigaret from my mouth and put it out. 

        " Hey! Danmit! That was my last one!"

         " Oh well." he said smirking. 

       I got up and started chasing him again. We ate dinner and watched tv. Honestly, that was the most fun I've had with Ashley every since I started falling in love with him. We were walking down the hallway together and we stood at our doors. 

       " See I told you we could have fun at home!" I said smiling. 

      " Yeah I guess. Thanks Andy I had fun and I got to see the old you again." 

      Then he walked up and hugged me and said " Welcome back buddy". I smiled and blushed. He let go and said goodnight. I sat in my bed smiling all night. I could go to sleep. I was to excited. 
♠ ♠ ♠
That's all for the day! I have fun making these. Also thank you for the nice comments and all. I'll try to uplode tomorrow.