Status: Thank you for reading. This is my first Andley, also congrats to the boys for getting #1 on itunes!

We Shared This Fantasy

We Learn From All Your Hate

Ashley's POV

       That was the most fun I've had with Andy in awhile. It was nice to see him smiling and being the Andy I met years ago. You know, if I was a female I'd probably date Andy. Wait? What am I saying? First off I'm straight, I mean I fuck anything with big boobs. I'm Ashley fucking Purdy! Second if Andy heard me say that he'd kill me and think I was some sort of freak. I know he has nothing against gays ,but it's the fact that I'd say something like that to my best friend. I shook the thought away. I drifted to sleep seven minutes after I closed my eyes. 

       *Dream*

       " Ash... I-I need to tell you something." 

       " Okay Andy ,but make it quick, I'm busy."

       " I think I'm i-i-in love with you!" 

        "Andy I-"

       I was cut off my Andy's lips on mine. 

       *present time*

     I jolted up. I was breathing hard. I was sick of these dreams. It seemed so real in the dreams. I didn't want to think like this. It messed with my head. Sometimes I couldn't even look at Andy when I woke up. I didn't like this. 

       I looked at my clock it was 10 a.m. Wow I never sleep this late. I got up and saw Andy in the living room already dressed with his makeup on. 

        "Hey Ash." he said 

        " Mornin'" I mumbled 

         " Are you okay?" 

         " Yeah I'm fine Andy."

          "okay, I'm here of you need to talk okay?

        I nodded. 

          " So we stayed in the house all day so let's go some where today." he suggested. 

        " Yeah okay, I know where we can go and hang out" I said as I hopped up and went back into my room. 

       After I got dressed I told Andy to come on. I told him to type Jon's (our tour manager) address. He looked at me with a weird look on his face. 

       " We're going to Jon's?"

        " Yeah he's fun outside of work."

        "Noooo Ashleeeey I don't want to go!" he said in a childish tone. 

       I just smirked at him and drove. When we got there he looked at me with a mad look. 

       " Ah c'mon Andy! Give him the benefit of the doubt." 

     I beeped the horn and Jon walked out. 
 
       " Here's your money Purdy." 

       " Thanks man! That'll teach you not to make another bet with me!" 

       He walked back in and Andy looked at me and shook his head. 

       "Nice stunt there Purdy Boy." 

        " It was smart wasn't it?" I said smirking. 

       He shook his head and playfully punched me in the arm. We talked and laughed all the way to the mall. 

       We got out the car in the small parking lot. It wasn't a really big mall. We wanted to keep a low profile. We walked along a concrete wall that lead up to a door. We heard some kids yell at us.

       "Hey look at that fag! one of them yelled.

      Andy clenched his fist. 

       I just smirked at put my hand on his shoulder. 

       " That doesn't piss you off Ash?"

        " Andy, I'm in a famous rock band, I have best friends that I love, and I have an army. Why be mad at a bunch of dumb kids?"