Status: Thank you for reading. This is my first Andley, also congrats to the boys for getting #1 on itunes!

We Shared This Fantasy

Nobody's Hero

Andy's POV

       Ashley was right we had great lives now. He started to walk behind me a little. I got to the door and opened it. When I looked behind me ,I saw one of the kids pinning Ashley to the wall with their arm under his neck. Ashley had his hands up and he didn't say a word. I quickly ran over and yelled at them. 

       " Let him go!" 

        " Why should I?" the kid said. 

       I grabbed his shoulder and punched him in the face. I got beat up nearly everyday in school so I could through a hard punch. They all ran away. 

        " Thanks Andy!" he said while wrapping his arms around me. 

        " No problem Ash." 

         He broke the embrace and we went inside. I told him I didn't have enough money to shop but he said it was on him. We went to any store you could think of. Even those hipster teen stores. I did have a little money on me so I bought something for Ashley. 

       I went into a jewelry store and I asked to see the star pendants. I got a star necklace for Ashley. On the back I got it engraved. " To Ashley from your best friend and bandmate Andy" I had to come back in three days to pick it up. I prepaid and left to find Ashley. 

      " Hey you ready?" he asked 

      " Yeah, but can we get some food? I'm starving."

       We ate and talked about everything again. I truly did love him. I didn't want to tell him that today though. I didn't want anything to ruin the fun. We walked to the car and got in. It was sunset now and Ashley called CC to see if he wanted to party. 

       " We're going to CC's" he said. 
   
      We got to CC's and he greeted us like his overly happy self always did. We walked in and he had pizza and beer. I wasn't a big drinker but Ashley was. That made me driver for the night. We all partied. Just me Ashley and CC. CC was always fun to be around. Ashley said he was ready to go and told me to wait outside. I guess he wanted to talk to C alone. I could respect that. I waited outside in the car. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading! I might upload a little later.