Status: Thank you for reading. This is my first Andley, also congrats to the boys for getting #1 on itunes!

We Shared This Fantasy

Ignored The Problem

Ashley's POV

Honestly, I wasn't drunk and I don't think CC was either. I needed someone to talk to about my dreams. 

       " Hey CC can I talk to you about something?" I asked

        " Sure what's up?"

        " Do you ever have weird dreams sometimes?"

         "You mean giant Puppies taking over the world with giant bunny bear soldiers? Or your family turns against you and now you're like the family fugitive?"

           I laughed. "No... Well I've been having these weird dreams about ...Andy. Like we're dating weird"

           "Oh...well I haven't and I think you need to forget about it. That's not cool man."

        It was weird to hear him say that. I don't know why but it sounded like the idea of two guys dating made him angry. 

          "You wouldn't be mad if we dated or something right?"

          " Gross dude. I think you're a little tipsy." he said while walking me to the door. 

          " Hey and next time if you need someone to talk about that kind of stuff talk to Jake or Jinxx please. I don't feel right talking about it."

           " Yeah sorry man." I said and left. 

        I got in the car and Andy just looked at me. 

        "What?", I said 

         He grabbed me and hugged me. 

         " What was that for?" I asked.

        He didn't say anything ,he just started the car and drove off. We got home, and Andy and I sat on the couch on opposite sides. We both fell asleep right on the couch. 
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm working really hard thank you for reading!