Status: Active! :)

Yeah Boy and Doll Face

Day out;

I turned over on the large mattress Vic and Mike had bought me but suddenly remembered Tony was sleeping there so I shot my eyes open and looked at where Tony had been a few hours ago but he was gone. I looked around the room confused. Maybe I had made up the whole ordeal that he was sleeping next to me in my mind but I was one hundred and ten percent positive he was actually there.

I decided to just get up take a quick shower in the bathroom and get dressed into a comfy outfit, ready for the day ahead. I walked into my room and found a piece of paper folded on top of my bed. I grabbed it and unfolded it to read what was inside. "Meet us in the car! - Vic." It said. I smiled and picked up my phone from the bedside table where Tony had most likely put it since when I woke up in the morning I threw it on the side he slept on.

I jogged downstairs and headed out the door, closing it behind me. Then I walked over to Vic's car and Vic poked his head threw the driver's side window. "Get in the back with Tony!" He told me and I froze. I thought Tony wasn't a part of 'us' when I read the note but I guess I was completely wrong. I walked around the car and got inside. I shuffled closer to Tony as I tried to get comfortable in the horrid back seat. I've always hated backseats and couldn't take them, I had to sit in the front at all times but that was out of the question today and Tony being beside me made it be not so bad...

"I hope you're up for going to Disney land," Mike turned in his seat to smile at me.
"Hell yeah!" I exclaimed happily.
"Sweet!" Vic grinned back at me then we headed to the highway on route to the park.

I turned around and faced Tony, I wanted to ask him where he had gone this morning but why did I want to know anyways? So I decided against it and just said 'good morning', Tony smiled at me and said it back then he looked down at the phone in his hands and started texting someone so I looked away and relaxed on the seat as I looked out the window for the whole ride to Disney Adventure Park. As I looked out of the window a memory washed over me of when my parents were actually happy together and we used to go as a family just the three of us. My parents held hands as they followed behind me laughing at me since I was running around everywhere. I miss them but it wasn't an option to choose either of them, I loved them both too much for that. I was angry at my parents for parting ways but knew it had to be done. They weren't happy anymore and I never even asked why but they had their reasons whatever they were.

"Are you okay?" I heard Tony's voice in my ear. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked into his concerned eyes then I looked around the car and realized that we were already at the park and neither Mike or Vic were in the car with us. I looked back into his eyes and nodded slowly.
"I'm fine." I said.
"You're fine? Explain the tears than?" He cocked his eyebrow up at me and my hands flew up to my cheeks. He was right, I was crying and I started to feel embarrassed and covered my face with my hands so Tony put his arms around me and cradled me. I clutched onto his shirt and sobbed but then I stopped and looked up into his big brown eyes. Tony smiled at me and tightened his grip on me when out of nowhere Vic started tapping the window with his fingers and we both looked up at him, Tony let go and we got out of the car.

I looked down not wanting Vic or Mike to know I was crying and tried walking away fast but Vic grabbed my arm and turned me around. He looked at me with wide eyes that kind of freaked me out. "What were you two doing in there?" He asked me. "He was... Being a shoulder to cry on." I shrugged and wiped the few tears left away completely. "You know he's eight years older than you-" "Um? What does that have to do with him being there for me for a few seconds?" I asked him confused. "I'm just saying, RJ... Anyways, why were you crying?" He asked worried, "Mom and dad, no big deal, I'm better now." I smiled at him and quickly got out of his grip.

I started walking towards Mike and Tony who were talking under the shade of a tree and smiled at Tony when he turned to look at me as in saying 'I'm better, thanks.' When I finally walked up to them, Vic had also caught up to me and the four of us walked into the park. Vic and Mike both grabbed my hand and the three of us started jumping up and down excitedly, I was laughing out of control until they let me go and walked off to the Animation Academy to draw some cartoon characters. I smiled at the back of them and then felt a hand rest on my arm, I turned around and found Tony smiling again. God, his smile was perfect. The only perfect smile I've ever seen in my life.

"Better?" He asked.
"Yeah, I guess so..." I shrugged.
"Hmm, I have the perfect way to make you feel better, come with me." He grinned cheekily and grabbed my hand, he dragged me away from my cousins and we ended up at Turtle Talk with Crush from Finding Nemo. Tony was smiling like an idiot as he talked to the turtle and it talked back to him that I had no other choice but to smile along with him, it was that contagious.
"Talk to him." Tony laughed and placed me in front of him. I smiled at him then began talking to the turtle. Tony held my arms with his hands as we both laughed and talked to Crush that I forgot about the memories this place contained.

After a while we finally got bored of talking to Crush so we walked off in search for Vic and Mike but we didn't find them and so Tony and I sat down on a bench and looked around. "Wanna eat something? I know you didn't have breakfast this morning," Tony said, "How did you know that?" I asked him confused. "When I left in the morning I stayed downstairs and then when Vic and Mike got up we all had breakfast together and just as we were about to go you got in the shower," Tony shrugged. "Oh." I laughed, "So you did sleep next to me." I said, "I couldn't keep my eyes open and fell on your bed so I decided to just stay there." Tony chuckled, "Yeah." I laughed. "So do you want to get something to eat?" He asked, I nodded and we got up and headed to a cute cafe.

We walk inside and after Tony ordered what he wanted I ordered what I wanted, a hot white chocolate mocha and a few cinnamon rolls. The man behind the counter gave us our orders, Tony and I walked off to a small table and we sat down together and ate as we conversed.

"So why were you crying earlier?" Tony asked.
"My parents got a divorce..." I told him.
"Oh, i'm sorry about that."
"It's okay, it happened but out of nowhere, one night I caught my parents kissing on the couch and the next night they were screaming their heads off of each other..." I sighed.
"That must have sucked." Tony said.
"Yeah, believe me, it did and it still does..." I trailed off, "Anyways, thanks for what you did, Tony."
"Anytime." He grinned.
"There you are!" Vic ran up to us with Mike trailing behind him.
"We've been looking for you two everywhere!" Mike said as he stood next to Vic.
"Sorry, I took her to Crush when you guys left... We looked for you too but gave up and here we are." Tony told them.
"Oh..." Vic said awkwardly and both him and Mike took a seat with us.

Image

After a long day out and about at Disney Land the guys and I headed back home but before we did we went to the supermarket to get food and necessities. I was the first to walk inside and put the three bags I carried in my hands on top of the island then headed upstairs to go to bed since it was late and I was tired. I yelled out 'good night' to the guys downstairs and walked into my bedroom, I grabbed my pajamas in hand and my toothbrush then walked out to the bathroom down the hall. I took my time in the bathroom, brushing my teeth and changing into my pj's. Then I walked back to my room and was surprised to see my door closed, I shrugged it off though and walked in, the lights were out and it was kind of creepy so I carefully closed the door and hurriedly turned the lights on.

"Shit! Tony, you almost gave me a heart attack!" I gasped staring at him but he just laughed at me.
"Got cha'." He laughed and snapped his fingers at me then pointed.
"Huh?" I asked him confused.
"You left this in the car." Tony said holding up my phone in his hands, I smiled and walked over to him. I was standing right in between his legs reaching out to my phone when he stood up and towered over me, I quickly looked up into his eyes and he looked down into mine, he slowly leaned in and my breath hitched up as his warm breath hit my lips but suddenly there was knocking on my door and Tony chuckled, he dropped my phone on the bed and walked a step past me. "Good night." He smiled and walked to the door.

When he swung the door open, Vic was behind it. "Tony?" He raised his eyebrows, "Vic." Tony smiled and then turned around to face me, he waved and left to his room next door. Vic looked at him then shook his head and walked in my room. I sat on my bed looking up at him and he sighed as he sat next to me.

"RJ, Mike and I are going out tomorrow-"
"Where to?" I asked.
"We got invited to a party so we'll be out mostly all day and night. You'll have to stay here with Tony, sorry." He sighed.
"Oh, why isn't Tony going with you?"
"He ugh, isn't invited... Long story." Vic shrugged.
"Oh okay, well that's fine, go have fun!" I grinned but then it hit me, "Why are you going out in the morning?"
"Shopping and setting it up all that shit." He laughed, I nodded as if I understood and he stood up. "Well, good night, I'll see you in a day I guess." Vic said.
"Yeah, good night." I smiled.

Vic walked away smiling at me then turned off my light and closed my bedroom door on his way out. I took a deep breath and prepared myself for yet another restless night and tucked myself under the fluffy duvet. I closed my eyes but soon after an hour I woke back up and couldn't fall asleep again no matter how hard I tried and I just laid there, looking up at the ceiling. I heard a noise from outside and immediately thought of Tony, a smile crept on my lips and I shuffled out of my bed, got to my feet and quickly made it to the door. I opened it just in time to see Tony's figure on the first step of the stairs, he turned around once he heard me come out and smiled. Tony staggered over to me and leaned in to my ear, "Can't sleep again?" He chuckled. "Yep." I sighed. Tony smiled and pushed me into my room, he closed the door behind him and then lead me to my bed. "Mind?" He raised his eyebrow at me, I shook my head and walked around to my side of the bed, I laid on top of the duvet and so did Tony. We both just laid there looking up at the ceiling.

"Why were you going downstairs?" I asked him still looking up.
"I was thinking." He said.
"Oh."
"Yeah. You?" He asked and turned on his side to look at me, I did the same and looked at him.
"I heard noises and I went to check it out."
"Sorry." He mumbled.
"I was already wide awake anyways." I shrugged. I really didn't care about it, I was glad it happened because now he's here with me keeping me company again.
"Hmm, did you have fun today?" He smiled.
"Yeah, it was pretty fun. Funner than it's ever been with my parents." I laughed.
"I'm glad." He smiled genuinely, "So... it's only us two for the day tomorrow." Tony said.
"Yeah, Vic told me. Why can't you go?"
"Aw, don't you want me to stay here with you?" He pouted making me giggle.
"Of course I do, Tony!" I told him. I really did. "But Vic said you weren't invited because it's 'a long story.'" I air quoted with my right hand. Tony chuckled.
"Yeah... It's my ex's birthday." He said.
"Oh um, sorry..."
"I dumped her. We were together for three years but nothing ever lasts and I kind of moved on." He shrugged.
"To?" I asked. Tony gave me a weird look and sighed.
"This girl but then I realized she wasn't right for me, I mean, she was kind of a whore." He laughed.
"So you're single now?"
"You could say that." He smiled. "I'm sort of seeing someone but it's nothing serious."
"Oh." I gasped surprised and to say the least, a little disappointed.
"Yeah, how about you?" He asked.
"Me? No one." I chuckled.
"Seriously?" Tony asked shocked.
"Yeah, the last boyfriend I had was two years ago." I shrugged.
"Why so long ago?"
"Just haven't found anyone I want to be with yet," I said. Tony looked deep into my eyes.
"Are you even looking?" He laughed.
"Well... no actually, I don't mind, he'll come around when he has too." I shrugged.
"Yeah, guess you're right. Anyways, what do you want to do tomorrow?"
"I don't know, you?" I asked.
"Neither. We'll see in the morning?" I nodded and turned around to face the wall.
"Night, Tony." I smiled.
"Riley." He said and after that we both drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to EVERYONE who has recommended and subscribed. It means a lot to me so thank you!
Please comment on what you think of the story so far and about Riley and Tony's friendship or anything else that you want to comment on. Don't be a silent reader. :)