Status: Active! :)

Yeah Boy and Doll Face

Certainty;

I looked up at Tony on the other side of the room, he barely talked to me that day. He only said 'Hi,' but that was because he appeared downstairs when the guys and I were having breakfast and he had to say it. Now it was getting close to the afternoon and the four of us were sitting down in the lounge watching some crappy movie. I really didn't get what was wrong with him, he wasn't even really talking to Vic and I get that he kissed me and he believed it was a mistake, and it really was I'll admit but he had promised Vic he wouldn't do anything stupid. Maybe that's why he was being that way, because he broke his promise? Most likely.

Tony's phone started ringing and he grabbed it from on top of his thigh. He checked who it was and immediately looked up at me then sighed and answered it. He put the phone to his ear and immediately Mike said, "Sky must be horny." Vic chuckled and Tony's eyes went wide and quickly turned to mine. I swallowed hard, quickly got to my feet and stormed off as casually as possible to my room. I heard Tony murmur something but I didn't bother to try and comprehend what it was.

I took a deep breath and got out my phone to check what time it was. I was hoping it was late so I could 'go' to sleep but it wasn't and it was only three thirty. I sighed and chucked the phone on the bed, my hands traveled up to my hair in frustration and I collapsed on my bed. My eyes closed as I took deep breaths and thought to myself how stupid I must have looked to Tony walking away like that, he obviously could figure it out and that made me feel embarrassed that he could probably realize how I was starting to feel.

I couldn't stop thinking about him and tossed and turned. I put a pillow over my head but then took it off since I couldn't breathe and I heard voices from outside my door. "Sky, are you sure you want to come over? -pause- Really? I can go to yours, it's better that way. -pause- No, it's nothing I just thought you'd want us to be alone." I gulped at Tony's words and ran to get my headphones and iPod. I put them on and turned my iPod on, blasting A Day To Remember's song, 'I'm made of wax, Larry. What are you made of?' All my thoughts drowned out and Tony's voice from behind my door thankfully did too. I sighed and slid down the white wall, facing my bed when out of nowhere Tony walked in and towered over me. I looked up at him and took my headphones off.

"Are you angry at me?" Tony asked with his hands in his pockets.
"No, why would you even ask?"
"I haven't talked to you for most of the day and when Sky called you stormed off..."
"Do you think that bothered me? No. What Mike said bothered me." I shrugged.
"He was joking-"
"Yes but that's all he ever does when it comes down to you and your girlfriend." I groaned.
"Why does it bother you?"
"It just does, the things he says are gross." I lied.
"Oh, I thought it was because-"
"Because it's about you and her together?"
"I-"
"Cause no, I don't care about what you two do." 'Shut up before you say something stupid' I thought.
"You sure you're not angry?" He chuckled a little.
"Why are you laughing?" I asked folding my arms.
"I'm not-"
"Tony why did you kiss me yesterday?" I spat out without thinking.
"I told you I didn't know what I was doing." He sighed.
"Are you sure?"
"Of course I'm sure, Riley, what the fuck!?" He growled.
"I- Ugh, i'm sorry, Tony. I just haven't been able to stop thinking about it and with you ignoring me over that just- I'm sorry. I know it was a mistake, I shouldn't of brought it up." I sighed looking down.

I waited patiently for Tony to say something but he didn't. He just paused and when I looked up at him his eyes burned right into mine. I couldn't read his expression at all, his eyes were dark with... lust? I don't know, they were just dark. I gulped as I took in his features and he slowly took his hand out of his pocket and brought it up to cup my cheek, he ran his thumb along my jawline and sighed.

"Look, Riley," He shook his head as he paused but continued, "I promised Vic I wouldn't do anything stupid with you and... i'm not going to keep that promise." He half smiled and my eyes widened at his words. Tony smashed his lips against mine and started kissing me roughly. Butterflies in my stomach started flying around wildly making me feel almost nauseous.

Tony's point of view:

I pulled away and cupped her face in my hands, I looked into her hazel eyes and smiled as I took in her features that caught my eye at first. Her brown- almost orange-y wavy hair fell perfectly around her shoulders and her fringe made her eyes stand out even more. God was she fucking gorgeous.

"God I want you so bad right now..." I smashed my lips against her's and slid my tongue into her mouth, our tongues started fighting around in her mouth. I ran my hands up her loose shirt and smiled when I felt her tense up a little but soon she relaxed and I let my hands roam up her sides and stop right on her breasts. Riley's fingers were tangled in my hair. I pushed her against the wall and let my hands wander down to her hips, then to the button of her jeans. I tugged on it as I kissed my way down her jaw and ended up sucking on her neck. Riley moaned out and I chuckled as I dipped my hand in her jeans but suddenly I heard Mike call my name from downstairs and I groaned as I pulled away.

"Tony-"
"Shit! Sky's here, I forgot she was coming!" I hissed angrily, "Fuck!" I groaned.
"Hey, it's okay we can just forget about this if you want-"
"Do you really think I'm angry because of what we just did?" I chuckled.
"Well... yeah, i'd understand if-"
"I'm angry because we got interrupted." I murmured against her ear.
"Oh." Riley giggled.
"I want to continue where we left off later..."
"Tony- I- I don't think we can-"
"I'll think of something, Riley." I smiled and leaned in to kiss her lips sweetly before we walked downstairs.

Riley followed me over to the lounge and we parted way. She went over to sit next to Vic and I sat had to go over to Skylar. "Hey baby." She smiled dazedly at me and lifted her chin to kiss me. I nearly pulled away but I let her and we sat down quickly.

"Riley, is it?" Sky smiled at Riley. Riley looked at me before looking at her and smiling. I could tell it was fake.
"Hi, Sky." She said.
"How have you been?" Sky asked.
"I've been-" Riley looked at me and blushed, "Good." She replied. "How about you?"
"Fantastic!" Sky exclaimed and turned to me, she winked and then turned back around to talk to the guys.

We all sat there for the next couple of hours talking. Mike kept flirting with Sky and surprisingly she flirted back like always. I had no idea why she ever wanted to be serious with me if she was going to keep acting like all we did was have sex but the only reason I had agreed was to try to get Riley out of my mind since I realized too soon that I was starting to like her. And now I can't just dump her too soon, Vic had stopped bugging me about Riley finally since he thought I was 'committed' and wouldn't be unfaithful... At least, not with anyone but his cousin.

"Mind if I stay over tonight?" Sky batted her eyelashes at me and bit her red lips. I yawned.
"I'm tired Sky and it wouldn't be the best idea with the guys... And Riley in the house." I told her.
"Well, come back to mine, you'll be wide awake later." She winked.
"No, really. I just want to sleep, I'll see you later." I said.
"Fine, Tony. Bye." She kissed me and pulled away.
"Bye." I said. Skylar sighed and walked to her car. I watched as she drove off and took a deep breath then I walked back inside and locked the door behind me.

I waited a little while in my room before I was sure the guys had both fallen asleep and then I walked into Riley's room. She was awake and smiled over at me after I had locked the door. I turned off the lights and made my way over to her bed, sat next to her and without hesitation smashed my lips against her's. I laid her down on the bed and we kissed like that for a while before pulling away and catching our breaths. I hovered over her and grinned devilishly down at her before kissing her neck.

"Tony we really can't-" She giggled, "The guys..." I pulled away and nodded disappointingly.
"Yeah." I sighed as I laid down beside her and pulled her into me.
"Tony, can I ask you something?" Riley asked.
"Yeah."
"Are you sure about this?"
"If I wasn't sure I wouldn't be here right now."
"Okay, good, but- What about Sky?"
"I'll break up with her soon... If I do it now Vic and Mike could suspect something." I said.
"Yeah, you're right..."

Riley's point of view:

Everything happened so fast. First I was angry at Mike, Skylar, Tony and myself and then Tony was kissing me, telling me he wasn't going to keep the promise he made to Vic. Tony and I nearly had sex before Skylar came and we couldn't continue and only a few seconds ago we were about to do it again but since Vic and Mike were under the same roof we just couldn't.

I laid on Tony's chest as he rubbed my back and we talked about how we felt, I wasn't so sure about what we were getting ourselves into and I still couldn't get my head around the fact that Tony felt the same way as I did when he had Skylar, that incredibly, annoyingly perfect looking girl. Tony liked me back, a fucking twenty-six year old man liked an eighteen year old girl like me. He was perfect and he always made me feel... good. I was incredibly lucky, but I wasn't sure how long for...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey I know this chapter is incredibly short. I'm really sorry but I just wanted to get this out because it's the start to their whole 'thing'. I want to say thanks to everyone who commented and the new subscribers. I love you all. :D

Please, once again, keep commenting so I update quicker! :D Tell me what you thought of this chapter, I don't really think it's the best so I'm sorry for that. Thanks for reading!