Status: Active! :)

Yeah Boy and Doll Face

"Scream my name, baby.";

"Tony, no!" I squealed in his arms as quietly as I could. I had snuck into his room and was now pinned against his mattress. Tony hovered over me and smiled down at me. His fingertips trailed up my right arm and I giggled.
"You like it..." He chuckled and leaned down to kiss me. His lips fit perfectly against mine and I instantly melted into it. "And you also like when I do this..." He trailed kisses all down my neck making me moan.

Tony's right hand ran up my shirt and I sat up so that he could take it off. He threw it to the other side of the room as I laid back down and he smiled down at me but his mouth quickly got occupied by my mouth once again. I paid close attention to where his hands were on my body and where they were going. Before I knew it he was unclasping my bra but I pushed him off slightly and shook my head.

"We'll be quiet, Riley. I need you..." His voice muffled by my neck. I wasn't sure we could be quiet but I needed him too. I was turned on and I was sick of waiting for us to do something because the guys were nearly never out anymore. Tony managed to unclasp my bra and throw it to the side. His big hands cupped both my breasts and massaged them as he grinded up on me, he then attacked my lips again and gave me a big sloppy kiss but it made me grow even more turned on. Tony chuckled, bit my lip and let his hands wander again down to my pajama shorts, he tugged on the hem and slid them down to my ankles where I kicked them off.

His hand came back up and stroked my inner thigh making me shiver, he went higher every time before pulling down my panties with his left hand and lightly brushing his fingers against my other set of lips. I moaned into his mouth and suddenly he slid a finger into me gently making me go crazy. I cupped his face in my hands and smashed his lips harder onto mine, "More..." I whimpered. Tony smirked and inserted another finger slowly building up to another. I was so scared I was going to scream and wake up the guys but there was a part of me that didn't care. I wanted this. It had been a week of doing nothing but making out on my bed and I wanted to be his, finally.

"Tony... Oh fuck," I moaned as he picked up the pace, his fingers were magic and I soon started trembling under him as I felt something building up in my stomach and I quickly pressed my legs together, trapping his hand there, Tony smirked down at me and he just took that as a sign to go faster. "Ugh, Tony!" I moaned breathlessly. Tony chuckled and when I had come down from my orgasm he smiled and crawled down my body until his head was right there.

After a couple of minutes of him doing unimaginable things with his tongue to me he pulled away and hovered over me again. "I want you." I told him in the most seductive tone I could ever manage. Tony cocked his eyebrow at me, he smiled and got to his feet. I propped myself on my elbows and watched him undress himself quickly. I had never seen his chest tattoos fully and I had no other reaction to bite my lip so hard I thought it could of started bleeding. My eyes were fixed on his chest that I didn't even notice him taking off his jeans and boxers until he got on top of me again and I looked down at his body nearly pressed against mine, I giggled when I felt him press against me and realized he was really hard.

Tony got on his knees and lifted my left leg over his thigh, he aligned himself perfectly but before he did anything he leaned down to me and covered my mouth with his, suddenly I felt him enter me. I moaned loudly and realized then why Tony had done that. I would have woken up the entire neighborhood. He was so big... "Fuck!" I pulled away to whimper. "Does it hurt?" He asked worried going slow. "No, I- I'm just not used to so..." I bit my lip, "Big." I blushed. "I'll take it slow on you than-" "No! Go faster, please, Tony." I begged him with my eyes. He smirked and leaned into my ear, "If I hurt you, tell me, okay?" I nodded.

Tony's point of view:

I obeyed her plead and went faster. I watched entertained as she moaned beneath me and her breasts bounced as I picked up even more pace. She slowly put her hands over them but I grabbed her wrists and pulled her hands away, pinning them to her sides. I leaned down and mouthed her right breast completely as I went in deeper making her perfect lips form into an 'o'.

Fuck, she felt so good.

"You feel so good... Riley..." I moaned and crashed my lips against her's to muffle her constant moans. I picked up the pace even more which made her shake. She was so close. Another deep thrust and she exploded around me, her trembling body pressed against mine as her nails dug into my back. "Tony!" She moaned bringing a smirk to my face at the way she said my name, she was breathless and panting but I needed my release so I wasn't about to stop.

I went deeper, thrusted faster and harder making her rock back and forth. Her hips started meeting mine as she helped me reach my climax. I started panting myself as I got closer, "Riley, oh fuck, oh fuck Riley!" I moaned as quietly as I could, which wasn't that quiet. I gripped onto her thighs and pulled out completely before slamming myself in and when I felt it coming I smirked and quickly pulled out. I exploded on the sheets and collapsed on top of her.

I heard Riley giggle overhead of me and looked up at her biting her lip. I smiled and got up, I hovered over her and fell to her side. Riley turned on her side to face me and I put my arm around her, bringing her closer to me as I kicked away the dirty sheet. I looked into her eyes and then placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Tony that was great..." Riley smiled as she buried her head in the crook of my neck and with the tips of her fingers went over my tattoos.
"Next time will be even better, I promise." I winked at her.
"You have no idea how many times I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs." She panted looking up at me.
"I'm that good?" I cocked my eyebrow at her. She bit her lip and nodded.
"So fucking good." I chuckled and kissed her.

I kept her pressed against me the whole night, I loved the feeling of her soft body against mine, mostly her breasts against my chest but still. I never felt that good about Sky. With her it was just, 'fuck til we drop' then leave and the only pleasurable thing about it was being able to have a release but nothing more. It hardly meant anything either. With Riley though... I was starting to really like her. She wasn't just a hot piece of ass like Skylar with nothing else good going in her head. Riley was adorable, gorgeous, nice, funny and all that.

Riley's point of view:

I woke up and looked up at Tony who was sound asleep next to me. I smiled as I started remembering last night. It was incredible, he was incredible. I was already anxious for our second time and I wouldn't have minded if it happened that morning. I got on top of Tony, straddling him and pressed my lips sweetly against his to which he responded by opening his eyes and smiling. I smiled back and immediately felt him grow in between my thighs. I bit my lip. "You want more?" I winked, he nodded and gripped onto my hips. I tried to move so I could get on my back but he shook his head and held me there, "No. Ride me." He said. I blushed and with his help got on him. I didn't exactly know what to do so I looked down at him with a wary face. Tony chuckled and started moving me up and down until I got the hang of it and went faster by myself.

Tony smiled up at me and reached his hands to touch my breasts. I looked down at him and admired all his tattoos as I slowly leaned in and kissed him, he immediately granted me entrance so I slipped my tongue into his mouth and made me moan my name. He grabbed my hips again and made me go faster, I pulled away from his mouth and watched him as he watched me back and bit his lip slowly opening it into an 'o' shape to moan and groan.

"Oh fuck, Riley!" He hissed, put his hands on my back and turned me over then pulled out and exploded on my leg. He chuckled through his panting and grabbed the dirty sheet from last night from the floor and cleaned me up as well as himself. Tony then threw the sheet back on the ground and hovered over me. He kissed almost every inch of me before putting his head back in between my thighs and devouring me. I trembled as many moans escaped from my lips and took a deep breath as my hips bucked up and down and my stomach contracted. "Oh... G- God..." I murmured as I came and Tony licked his plate clean before coming back up and running his tongue up my neck and putting it right into my mouth. He kissed me passionately before stopping and kissed me sweetly one last time, "Good morning." He smiled before he got up and slipped on his boxers.

I bit my lip as I watched him once again before I sighed and got up too with a smile. I stretched right in front of him with my arms up in the air and he looked at me like I had done something wrong. "You shouldn't do that, because this happens." He groaned and pointed down at his growing erection. I chuckled at him, "Poor baby." I patted him and reached for my underwear. I got my panties and slid them on then put on my bra and slipped on my shorts and then Tony helped me put on my shirt. He smiled at me and draped his arms around my waist, pressed me to him. Tony kissed my forehead then let go and got dressed himself. "You want to take a shower first?" He asked, I nodded and he smiled. "Okay." Tony walked up to the door, unlocked it and cracked it open a little to see if anyone was in the hallway. "Go, I'll see you later." He smiled and with one last kiss I tip-toed to my room where I got a change of clothes and then headed to the bathroom.

"Morning, sleepyhead." I turned around just as I was about to open the bathroom door and looked at a yawning Vic.
"Victor." I laughed.
"Your hair looks like shit." Vic pointed and laughed, I punched his muscly arm and headed inside the bathroom. I locked the door behind me and set my clothes down on the black marble furthest away from the sink.

I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed my hair was in fact, messy. I was all sweaty as well and I smelled like sex and Tony. His cologne lingered on my body making me smile and I was surprised and incredibly thankful that Vic hadn't picked up on it. That was close, if he had woken up only minutes before I got my shit he would have seen me walk out of Tony's room.

I shrugged and got undressed but when I did I noticed some fresh bruises on my hips where Tony's fingers were this morning. He must have really wanted me to go fast. I brushed my fingertips over them and flinched at the little pain that I got. I sighed and got in the shower, the water roared to life and I washed every bit of me. When I got out I blow-dried my hair and got changed into an outfit which consisted of a Drop Dead shirt that Vic had gotten me for my birthday last year.

I walked out of the bathroom and walked into my room where I threw my dirty clothes in the hamper to wash later. After that I walked back out of my room and two long arms wrapped around my waist and pressed me to the owner's body. "You smell good." Tony smiled down at me. "Yes, and you still smell like sex. Go take a shower." I smacked him on the chest, Tony laughed and grabbed my hand in his, "Mind having a quickie?" He leaned in and brushed his lips to mine. I giggled and pushed him away. "This is too-" Just then, Mike walked out of his room and looked at us curiously. Thank God we had pulled away and were a few inches apart.

"What are we talking about?" Mike jumped in between us. Tony and I both laughed.
"Going to Starbucks." I grinned, Tony chuckled.
"Yeah, I just gotta take a shower and we'll go, aight?" I nodded and Tony walked into the bathroom with his change of clothes. Mike looked at me and I thought he hadn't bought it but he laughed and I relaxed.
"You do know you can have breakfast here, right?"
"Yeah but Starbucks is better." I smiled and ran downstairs. Mike followed me then cornered me and started tickling me. I growled at him and pushed him off then started laughing. "You smell like weed."
"If I didn't smell like weed I'd be a little worried."
"Why?" I laughed.
"I went out with some guys last night and we smoked some blunts, the usual." He scratched his head and turned around to get some food in the kitchen.
"Got the munchies, cuz
?" I cocked my eyebrow at him, he chuckled and nodded.

Minutes later Tony was downstairs and smiled at me. "Gotta go to Starbucks, see ya!" I waved at Mike and Vic. Tony and I headed out to his car and went to Starbucks. When we walked in someone I really didn't want to see walked up to Tony and wrapped her long arms around his neck then pressed her lips against his and slipped her tongue in too. I looked away from them as Tony draped his arms around her waist and I walked up to the counter where I ordered. I paid, grabbed my coffee and my fresh bagels, cinnamon rolls and walked to an empty table alone. I looked over at Tony who was standing at the counter now with Sky wrapped around his arm. He looked at me and gave me a weird look as if he was sorry.

"You and Tony are close I see." I looked up from my plate and saw Tony and Sky both sit in front of me. 'Last night and this morning there was nothing separating us. Literally.' I thought biting my lip.
"Yeah, I guess, we just both like Starbucks a lot." I laughed.
"Oh, well i'm glad my baby is being nice to you." She smiled. 'He's fucking me. He's being very nice to me.'
"Yeah, Tony's a good guy." I smiled over at Tony who smiled back at me.
"I'm lucky to have him... officially." She chuckled. My smile fell from my face and Tony noticed.
"You are." I said smiling tightly.
"So Riley, do you have a boyfriend?" Skylar asked me with a smile as she intertwined her fingers with Tony on top of the table. I looked at their hands then looked up at her and shook my head. "No? You're kidding right? You're so cute!" She exclaimed. I laughed.
"I'm not kidding." I said.
"Well what if I take you out tomorrow and we find you someone? That sounds like fun! What do you say!?" She exclaimed excitedly over at me. I quickly looked up at Tony with wide eyes
"Yeah, you should go, Riley." Tony said. I stared at him and hoped he could read my mind saying, "What the fuck? You can't be serious!"
"I- I don't know I mean, I don't really want to-"
"It'll be fun! Come on!" Sky grinned.
"It's- Fine. I'll go." I sighed in defeat. I knew she would just keep trying to convince me and even though I wasn't looking forward to be around her for God knows how many hours I did need to get away from the house and meet new people even if they weren't ever going to be my boyfriends.

The only boyfriend I wanted was Tony.

After a while Sky finally left saying she had to go see her sister and Tony and I walked to his car in silence. I stared at him angrily but he didn't turn to look at me and I gave up. I relaxed back on the seat and Tony pulled out of the parking lot but not in the direction to our place so I asked him where we were going and he said, "Motel." I shook my head confused as to why we were going there out of nowhere and sighed.

Tony got us our room and when we got in he pressed me against the wall. His lips crashed onto mine as his big hands cupped my cheeks and he grinded against me. "Riley, baby, don't find someone tomorrow." He sighed and kissed me again. I broke away from the kiss and sighed as I placed my hands on his chest. "Why did you say I should go than?" I asked him. "I didn't mean it... But you agreed." He said. "I had too, she wouldn't of dropped it." I sighed, Tony nodded knowing I was right and I sighed then said, "I wont find anyone tomorrow because I already found someone, and that's you." I smiled at him. Tony grinned. I winked and grabbed the collar of his shirt then pulled him towards me and crashed my lips against his.

Tony slipped his tongue into my mouth and as our tongues fought he touched me everywhere and before I knew it we were both naked on the motel bed with Tony hovering over me and kissing every inch of me then sucking hard on my chest and neck. Suddenly his hand dipped down in between my thighs and two of his fingers entered me. He started rubbing and going in and out fast. "Oh God... Oh God... Tony oh God!" I screamed. I brought Tony up by his arms and kissed him hungrily then out of nowhere he pressed himself into me making me shout his name into the air without hesitation of who could be listening.

Tony pulled away from me and looked down at my sweaty body beneath him. I couldn't stop panting and moaning, it felt so good to be able to let it all out and be as loud as I wanted and for him to be as well because his moans turned me on even more than I already was. Tony slammed himself harder and faster into me each time, he pinched my nipples in between his fingers and then ran his left hand down to my crotch where he started rubbing my clit with his thumb. "Holy shit, Tony!" I arched my back and started trembling and shivers went down my spine.

"Baby, scream my name." Tony commanded me as he gently slid out of me and put his hand over my mouth. My eyes widened at his words and actions and I bit down on my bottom lip preparing for what I knew was about to happen. Tony chuckled and I braced myself, suddenly he slammed himself into me and hit my g-spot but kept his hand over my mouth, he did three quick thrusts before saying, "Scream my name, baby." He took his hand away from my mouth and went at it quickly, "TONY!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and felt myself explode around him. Tony bit his lip and ran his fingers through his head, stopped his thrust and slid out of me again but before I could do anything he slammed back in making me quivery and he whimpered against my ear, "RILEY, FUCK!" He pulled out and got his release on the sheets.

He hovered over me, kissed my lips then fell limp on the bed next to me. He panted like crazy just like I was and I smiled at him as I rolled over and got on top of him. I just laid there though. His arms wrapped around me and my palms pressed against his tattooed chest. "God, you feel so good. I'm never gonna get over that." Tony told me, I giggled and kissed his chest sweetly before looking up at him and quickly getting up to go take a quick shower so that I didn't have to take one at home. Tony followed me and I smiled.

We took a quick shower then left back home and we sat down to watch TV on the couch.

"Hey, where were you guys?" Mike asked us.
"We bumped into Sky and her and Riley made plans for tomorrow." Tony shrugged.
"Oh, okay and what are you doing tomorrow with the beautiful, Sky?" Mike laughed.
"She's ugh, she wants to help me find a boyfriend." I said awkwardly.
"You? Boyfriend? L-O-L!" Mike mocked.
"I bet you she'll come home with about twenty numbers, Mike. Anyone would be lucky to have your cousin, so don't be a dick." Tony said. My jaw dropped to the floor.
"Calm down dude, I was only messing with her. Riley's the best!" Mike grinned at me, Tony looked away from him and nodded.
"Thanks guys..." I trailed off with a smile, only because of what Tony had said.
"Family-Tony night anyone!?" Vic grinned walking in through the door with three boxes of pizza and on top of them were two movies. Mike looked up at his older brother and ran up to him to help him out. I looked over at Tony and subtly scooted closer to him, he smiled and rubbed my thigh quickly then let go and we both looked up at the two Fuentes'. Mike put the three pizza's on top of the coffee table and Vic stood in front of the three of us showing the movies he got.
"I've got Gangster Squad and Total Recall-"
"Total Recall! Put that shit on, Vic!" I demanded. Tony chuckled at me and I turned to him as Vic said 'okay'. I hit his chest but let my hand on his chest longer than a slap is supposed to take. He bit his lip and I trailed my hand down his chest over his shirt and he stiffened as I got close to his crotch, I laughed and pulled away just in time when Vic turned around. He smiled at me.
"Happy, Riley?" I grinned and nodded at my cousin.

We watched the movie and ate the entire three pizza's until we were all full. I yawned and realized I was actually quite exhausted from the whole day... The sex being a great part of it. I got up to my feet and staggered up the stairs, into my room and after I got changed I collapsed on my bed. My eyes shut almost instantly and I drifted into a deep sleep for the rest of the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lots of smut in this chapter. Haha. Um- Anyways, thanks for commenting guys and subscribing, all that great stuff that I love to see hehehe. :3 Don't be a silent reader! Hope you enjoyed! Love you!