Status: Let's try a story

Every Time I Look

Everything I wanted.

-Five weeks without her .-

She finally arrived . Her plane landed at 11 am. Which gave her enough time to sleep then see my show without being overwhelmed. I held up a notebook with her name written on it in purple ink. When she finally walked through the doors,I smiled. She looked exhausted but gorgeous in her black leggings,my blue hoodie and her old Vans. Her hair was up in a messy bun .
Her face lite up when she saw me. I swore she dropped her backpack and teddy bear and ran to me. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tight. She was small like she never ate- thin. I placed her back on the ground . She grabbed her blue suitcase off the belt.
Not much.
"You travel light" I noticed.
"I don't have much and plus you have clothes. I plan on buying a shirt from every state and every band on tour. "
Our merch guy had others plan ,therefore ,my girlfriend offered . All she asked was for shirts ,food and the couch.
(She would wear every shirt we had then made more with her designs)

"I'm so tired " she moaned when we enter the tour bus. The guys were out to give us space. She fell on the couch. I laid down on top of her. She kissed my nose.
"I hate flying."
"I know and Thank you for flying."
"Anything for you." She smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Craig's first chapter. Trying a different approach.