Status: Let's try a story

Every Time I Look

Her smile outshines the sun

7 am. Two hours before-

Tea was crying again.
I found her in the "living room" under a bunch of blankets.
She looked cute like a child. I slipped under the covers and held her. "Babe,why are you crying? This isn't forever. We will be back together and hey,you're legal." I tried to make her smile.
She wiped her eyes ,still crying. Second day,she was crying. I made her cry.
"Let's go out. I have something for you." I whispered. She nodded. We pulled the covers off us.
She had sweats on and my Saves the Day shirt.
I pulled on some pants while she fixed her hair and put on shoes.
I laced my fingers with hers and led her out. We were in Florida. The sun shinning bright. We walked on the beach.
My girlfriend still crying. I stopped in front of her, put my hands on her arms. I asked," Babe,what is wrong?" She grabbed my face and gave me a kiss. I smiled under her lips. We kissed.
"Please,don't cry." I whispered when she let go. She nodded and kissed me again. What the fuck? Not to complain .

Tea and I made out on the beach until about 8:30.
We headed back to the bus ,so she can gather her thin an say bye to the guys. She changed to black shorts and another one of my shirts . I took off my blue hoodie to give to her.
She hugged me at the airport before she boarded.
"I'll write you and text you."
I nodded and kissed her.
"Be a good girl. No parties. I like my smart Green Tea."
She finally laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's a lots. I have the new story mostly written.