Status: A work in progress :D

Southern Constellations

Maid Of Honor

\•\• Vic's P.O.V /•/•

"We should start unpacking your stuff." I suggested, kissing the top of Coraline's head.

She smiled brilliantly, and turned her head so she could stare at me. I had to remember to breath, whenever her bright hazel eyes connected with mine. She was so flawless.

"Do we have to?" Her voice was melodic. "Can't we just cuddle all day?" She asked, nuzzling the side of my face. Before I could notice at all, she climbed on top of me, and sat on my hips. She bit her lip, and smiled. "Or," she kissed my neck. "We could do something else."

A smile crept onto my face, as I pulled her lips away from my neck, and kissed her roughly. I grinned, and flipped us over.

She giggled cutely, and removed her shirt, throwing it on the floor. Her legs wrapped around my waist, and pulled me closer to her body. I held her face in my hands, and continued kissing her. On the bedside table, her cell phone vibrated.

I pulled away, and reached for her phone, but she pushed me so she was on top again. "They can wait," she whispered, pulling her pajama bottoms off.

I smiled as she crushed her lips to mine again. The phone vibrated once more, and Coraline sighed loudly. She grabbed the phone, and her face lit up as she saw the name flash across the screen. She hit 'enter' and placed the phone next to her ear. "Kellin?" She smiled.

She drew shapes on my bare chest as she talked. She was still sitting on my hips. "Oh," her cheerful face dropped slightly.

Had something happened?

\•\• Cora's P.O.V /•/•

"No, it's Katelynn."

My face fell. It had been the longest I had ever went without talking to Kellin. "Oh," I forced a smile.

"I was wondering something. It's about the wedding." She sounded nervous.

To ease my apprehensiveness, I drew stars on Vic's chest with the tips of my fingers. "What's up?"

"I was wondering - and it's perfectly fine of you don't want to," She sighed. "I was wondering if you'd be my maid of honor?"

I smiled widely. "Really?" I asked, bewildered.

"Yeah." Her voice became much calmer now.

I held my hand to my lips, and nodded. I them realized that she couldn't see me, and choked out a reply. "Yes! Yes, of coarse!" I answered, earning a confused look from Vic.

She sighed in relief. "We need to go dress shopping. Is there any way you and Tinika could make a trip here soon?" She asked, her voice suddenly shaky again.

"Tinika's in it too?"

"Bridesmaid."

"Alright, we'll be there by tonight. I'll book a flight for us." I smiled mischievously. "And then we'll head to New York."

"Wait, wha-?"

"It's your special day. I'm not letting you walk down the isle without the perfect dress." I cut her off, the smile never leaving my lips.

"We can't afford a dress from New York!" She retorted.

I laughed. "We'll figure it out. Promise. Is it alright if I bring Vic and, possibly, Austin? They'll stay with Kellin while where in New York." I asked, biting my lip.

"Sure. Kellin wouldn't mind."

I smiled. "Alright, I've gotta' get ready. I'll text you when we get on the plane."

"Okay,"

I hit 'end' and grinned. Vic stared at me, confused. "What was that about? Where are we going? New York? Why're you going there?" He asked a string of questions.

I jumped of of the bed, only my bra and underwear on. "I'll explain it to you, but we need to hurry. Start the shower." I demanded, dialing Tinika's number into my phone.

Vic shrugged his shoulders, and walked off. The phone rang twice before picking up.

"Hello?"

"Austin, get your shit together and put Tinika on the phone," I demanded.

"Well then," he laughed.

"Cora? What's up?" Tinika's voice made me content. I smiled widely.

"We're going to go dress shopping with Katelynn tomorrow. In New York. Get yours and Austin's shit together, because god knows he's helpless, I'll book a flight for us."

"Woah. Slow down. When're we leaving? For how long?" She asked, her voice curious.

"Tonight. About five days. I've gotta' go. Love you!" I hung up the phone, and tossed it onto the bed.

I was too excited for my own good. I ran down across the hall, and into the bathroom. Vic was already showering. I stripped myself of clothes, and got into the hot shower.

"Can you explain now?" He asked.

I nodded once. "Katelynn, Tinika, and I are going dress shopping for the wedding. We're going to New York for better selections, while you and Austin stay with Kellin." I made sure to slow down my words. I wetted my hair, and scrubbed it with shampoo.

"How long will you guys be in New York?" He asked, combing his fingers through my hair under the water, attempting to get the shampoo chemicals out.

"Two days, at the most." I answered, closing my eyes and letting the hot water relax my muscles.

Vic sighed, and I turned to face him. "I love you," I mumbled against his lips.

He kissed me roughly, and pulled me close to him. I giggled as he grabbed the back of my thighs, and wrapped my legs around his waist. He pushed my up against the shower wall, and chewed in my bottom lip. He thrusted himself into me, and began leaving a trail of kisses down my neck, and across my collarbone. It pleased me that he waisted no time teasing.

\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\

The car drive to Austin's and Tinika's was much more time consuming than I had guessed. We had been driving for about an hour, and my eyelids got heavier by the minute. With my knees pulled to my chest, and my cheek leaning against the window, I yawned. I seem Vic glance at me for a moment, before turning back to the road.

"You should get some rest," he suggested. "We're halfway there. I don't think you'll be able to make it without sleeping."

I sighed. "You're right," I admitted. "But I don't want to sleep." I added, turning in my seatbelt, and leaning against the passenger door to get a better look at his perfection.

"Why not?" He asked, his eyes wandering to meet mine for a moment.

"Because I'm too excited." I admitted, chuckling at the end of my sentence. I couldn't wait to see my best friend again. It killed me not knowing how Tinika was. Maybe touring had gotten the best of me. Now that it was winter, and no touring, I wasn't with her twenty-four-seven. I was so used to being with her constantly, that I felt alone when I wasn't

Vic laughed, and put his hand on my thigh. "Get some sleep," he smiled flawlessly.

I sighed again, but nodded. I laid my cheek on the cold glass again, and close my eyes. I drifted off within seconds.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yet another crappy chapter. I'm sorry. I just wrote it, and I'm too pissed to reread it at the moment, so bear with me.
Comment, recommend, and subscribe, please? I've reached my goal of 30 recommendations! AND I'm 8 comments away from my 100 comments goal! :D You guys are so fabulous.
Thank you all so so so much!

A special thanks to the beautiful commentors;
@ amy.lucas.xo
@ Zirara
@ sammiedoo

I just wanted to say this; all three of your names are programmed into autocorrect on my phone now. xD

Stay Beautiful xxx