Status: Keep or kill?

Mistakes

IT

I had no recolection of last night. None whatsoever. 

My head was pounding, like a million little men were pounding away with sledge hammers. My stomach was churning. My eyes hurt. My throat hurt. My feet hurt. My whole body hurt. I hadn't ever felt like this before. I didn't know whether to pull the covers over my head and wait for death to take me or curl in a ball and start crying. Either sounded fine with me. With closed eyes, I blindly searched for the covers and when I finally grabbed them, I pulled them up, over my whole body. 

"Come get me, death," I mumbled lowly. Taking in a deep breath, I breathed in a familiar scent of aftershave, cologne, and lavender. Harry. Wait, Harry?! My eyes flew open and I sprung up in bed, the covers falling to pool around my waist. That was a bad decision. My head was now spinning, as was my stomach. And here comes the vomit. I darted in the ajoining bathroom where I proceeded to puke my guts up. 

After that was done and over with, I rinsed my mouth out with water and mouth wash. My eye scanned the bathroom and I noticed the familiar bottles of shampoo, body wash, cologne, toothpaste, and hair products. They were all Harry's. But this wasn't his bathroom. This wasn't his house. With my hair haphazardly pulled on top of my head in a bun, I shuffled out of the room I was in and out into the hall. My feet made a pitter-patter sound on the hardwood floors. When I entered the dark living room, I took notice to a big, long dark figure laying on the couch. Louis was too much of a princess to sleep on his own couch when he had his bed that was fit for a king, so it wasn't him. It had to be Harry. 

"'Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in
So shame on me now
Flew me to places I'd never been." Who was singing that god awful song? I followed the voice to the kitchen where I found Louis making French toast and softly singing along to the radio. It was playing that things song. 

"Could you maybe not listen to that." My voice was low and scratchy. My words were more of an order then a question. I wanted nothing to do with that thing. I didn't want to hear it's voice. I didn't want to see it's face. I didn't want it to be on the same planet as me. I wanted it to disappear and never come back. 

He jumped, but listened nonetheless. It was now silent in the kitchen, save for the sizzling of the French toast in the skillet. My head was rested on the cold surface of the granite countertop and my eyes were closed tight as I sat on a barstool at the island. I don't know how long I sat there, but Louis ended up clearing his throat, somewhat catching my attention but not enough for me to move or open my eyes. 

"Why'd you go and get car parked last night?" He questioned. I shrugged. "I didn't have anything else better to do."

He sighed. "Why'd you call me to come pick up?" 

I called him to pick me up? "I called you to pick me up?"

"Um, yeah. That's how you got here," he replied, slowly. Before either of us could say anything else, my phone vibrated on the counter. It vibrated my head making me groan. "Shit," I groaned. I picked it up and opened my texts, staring at the screen with blurry eyes. 

Did you and Harry get back together?

Why?

He came with that one guy that he's gay with in his boyband to pick you up. He carried you out of the party in his arms and everything. Total prince charming shit.


I didn't even bother to respond. I was too pissed to do anything except glare at my blue eyed friend. He just stared at me with wide, doe-like eyes. 

"He came with you to pick me up?" I asked. "And he carried me out of the party?"

He looked like a fish out of water now. His mouth kept opening and closing. I would have laughed if I wasn't so mad. "Don't get mad at him," a deep voice spoke from the doorway. My head whipped around, my glare now set on the man of the hour himself. I did my best to ignore the pounding in my head. 

"I can get mad at him if I want to," I snapped. "Don't try to tell me what to do."

He sighed, running a hand through his already disheveled hair. "Logan, please don't start."

Dear Jesus. Him even speaking to me made me that much more mad. "Harry, please don't start," I mimicked. "You had no right. No fucking right! I called Louis, and only Louis. Not Louis and Harry, or Harry; just Louis!"  

Louis stayed rooted in his spot. The French toast was finished and sitting on a plate on the counter right now, but he didn't dare move from that corner or say a word. He was normally the one who witnessed mine and Harry's little spats. He was the one who tended to be the peace maker. But this time he wouldn't be able to fix anything. What Harry did was unforgivable. When he promised he would never hurt me, I believed him. Stupid me, right? 

"What did you expect me to do, Logan? Leave you there so some shit faced blokes could take advantage of you?" He exploded. "You act like what I did was such a horrible thing."

But it was. We're broken up. He can't come save me. He can't come help me whenever I need it. He just can't. Friends are there for a reason, and that's what Louis is. 

"It is a bad thing! You aren't supposed to be around me! I told you to leave me alone and that I didn't want to tak to you! I want nothing to do with you! Nothing!

The hurt on his face didn't bother me like it would have a few months ago. I didn't care. I wanted to hurt him like he hurt me. He needed to feel my pain. He deserved to hurt just as much as I did. 

"Lo--" I cut Louis off. "Save it, Lou. You can't save what we had." And with that said, I walked away. I grabbed my things from last night, slipped on my heels, and headed out the door. I didn't want anything to do with them right now.

&&&

Could it be? Logan Masters spotted leaving her ex's bandmates house early in the morning? Why yes it is! Her fiery red hair proves it!

Now sources say, Harry Styles has been staying with Louis Tomlinson for the last, oh let's say few months. "He started staying there after him and Logan broke it off. He never did say why." That right there says it all. 'Harran' went to Splitsville and half of 'Harran' moved in with Louis. Now what comes to mind when the other half of 'Harran' is spotted rushing out of the same house in the wee hours of the morning?

THEY'RE HOOKING UP!

Duh people! Now don't get me wrong, they're cute together, but what happened to Logan's new American bloke, Jimmy Q? And Harry's bird, Taylor Swift? It seemed in previous pictures that they (Logan and Jimmy) were getting on quite well. He even took her to get her first tattoo. Logan, dear, you can't have your cake and eat it too.


Gossip magazines could kiss my arse. They had it all wrong. But I should have known those dicks known as paparazzi would see me. They'd get their picture and then sell them to the highest bidding gossip magazine. It still to this day blew my mind how they fabricated these stories. 

"Tell your boyfriend to tell his lover thanks a fucking lot," I grumbled to Eleanor. "I would have been fine here at my own flat, but no, the curly headed fuck had to stick his nose where it didn't belong and make my day just that much more horrible." 

All El did was listen to my rant. For that I was thankful. Since she started dating Louis, she's always been the person who would spend the night and gripe with me about our boyfriends. She was one of the people who was actually my friend because she liked me for me, not because I was famous. El was that one friend who I trusted with all my secrets and problems. And that would never change. 

"I still don't understand why he picked you up," she spoke. "Louis sent me a screenshot of your text with the address to the party and his call log showing that you called him. He even told me he told Harry not to come, that it would just make things worse." 

"Not only is he daft, but he has hearing problems!"

That made her bust out laughing. I wasn't trying to be funny, I was trying to be rude. I was stating the hurtful truth about that dick. He was nothing to me. He used to be, but he ruined it. All for some American slag that still tried to pass for a country singer when she clearly wasn't. 

My phone started ringing and Lou's name along with a picture of her and Lux popped up on the screen. I swiped my finger across the screen and held it up to my ear.

"'ello?" I answered. 

"'ello Logy! I need a huge favor from you!" 

When her the lads got back from New York, she appeared on my doorstep and wouldn't leave until I heard her out. I didn't like it, but I listened. Her reason for not telling me was a good reason. She would do anything and everything for Harry, so when he made her promise on her life that she wouldn't tell me, she agreed. She may not have liked it, but she did it. All she told me was that it all started at the beginning of November and was still going on when she got back. I didn't know how long it lasted. I didn't want to. I was too worried about my own life and moving on. I had Jimmy now. I didn't need him. 

"And what's that?" I faintly heard Lux shouting in the background making me chuckle. "Can you watch Lux for the rest of the week and weekend? Tom and I need to go and see his dad. He's in the hospital with a bad case of the flu," she explained. 

"Of course! I haven't seen Luxy in forever!" 

"Great! I'll bring her over in a few, yeah?"

I agreed and we bid each other goodbye. El looked up from her phone and sent me a questioning gaze. "Was that Lou? What'd she want?"

"I'm keeping Lux the rest of the week and weekend," I explained. "Her and Tom have to go see his dad who's in the hospital with a bad case of the flu."

She nodded. "That should be fun." 

It would be a trip, believe me. She was one and a half and she would be all over the place and into everything. But it's not something I was new too. I had watched her many times before. This time wouldn't be any different. 

Would it?

&&&

Lux was here and going full force. She was like a tornado ripping through my flat. Lou and Tom had brought everything she would need and left me some money to help buy her food and anything else she wanted or needed. I told them time and time again I didn't need the money but they insisted. I took it and thought we could use it to buy some ice cream and other junk food. Her parents would love me by the time they got back. 

"Hey Luxy, do you want to go to the park?" I questioned. She immediately dropped her toys and ran around her tricycle to me. I scooped her up and set her in her bright pink stroller, put her diaper bag in the bottom carrier, put her sunglasses on her, handed her her sippy cup, and we were out the door. 

We rode the lift down to the bottom floor and as soon as we got off, I slid my sunglasses over my eyes and put my purse over my shoulders. The walk was short seeing as the park was just a few blocks from my flat building. No one ever brought their kids here all that much. Me, Lux, and Harry were here more then anyone else I think. But that was before he did what he did. It was away from all the paparazzi and practically hidden by a long line of trees.

"Want to go swing?" 

"Uh huh! Up, Lolo!" She shouted. I stopped the stroller next to the swingset and took her out of it, then put her in one of the swings made for little kids. As I pushed her back and forth, I snapped a picture and posted it on Twitter.

@LoganMasters: Get to spend one-on-one time with this cutie pic.twitter.com/TkL7yGk51S

Within a few minutes, I had a handful of retweets and favorites. I put my phone back in my purse and continued to push her in the swing. We played around on the slide and the other toys at  the playground for hours. That was until we both decided we were hungry. So I put her back in her stroller and made the walk back to my flat. 

"Num, food!" I sat her in the portable highchair and gave her some animal crackers, then got started on some mac and cheese, chicken nuggets, and green beans.  

"Are those crackers good?" I asked. She nodded and jabbered something with her mouth full of food. "Can you give me one?"

She held one out to me and stuffed it in my mouth. I let out a hummed 'yum' and sat down at the table messing with my phone. I had a few texts, mainly from Jimmy and Lou. I checked those first. 

How's my babygirl doing?

Good. She's stuffing her face right now. How's Tom's dad doing?


I sent that to Lou and then went to read Jimmy's text.

I wish you could be in Australia with me. :( I miss you.

To have a guy say he misses me made my heart speed up. Even if we hadn't been dating all that long, he still made me feel that way. 

I wish I could be there too, but I have Lux the rest of the week and weekend. :( I miss you too.

"Lolo, me want Hally!" Lux exclaimed. My eyes snapped up to stare at her. She looked like she was dead set on seeing him. But I didn't want to. I didn't want him here. I didn't want him anywhere near here. She was just going to have to get over it. 

"He's gone, Lux. He can't come over," I spoke. At my words, she stuck her bottom lip out and gave me the biggest pout I had ever seen. "He's not coming over. He's busy."

"Me want Hally!" She all but screamed. Her tiny fists banged on the tray of her highchair sending some crackers flying to floor and some being smashed underneath her fisted hands. I narrowed my eyes at her. "You stop that right now, Lux," I stated firmly. 

She stopped at the use of my mom voice. Once the food was finished, I placed some on her tray. I cut up her chicken nuggets so she wouldn't choke and put some on a plate for myself. 

"Do you want some more juice?" I questioned, standing up. She nodded and handed it to me. As I filled it up, she started chanting/screaming, "Me want Hally! Me want Hally!" 

Even when I gave her back her cup, she kept saying it. And she kept saying it. And she kept saying it. Finally having had enough, I unlocked my phone and dialed a number. 

"'ello?"

"You need to come over here. Right now."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm trying to update around the same time I do every other time which is a month apart, but I'm thinking about putting some of my other stories on hold so I can update faster.

Go check out my joint Liam and Harry story, Style Me Cliche. It isn't a slash.