Status: Short little chapters for a short little story :)

Reverie

Chapter Three

I remember my first date with him. He had taken me ice-skating, and then we went for a walk in the park by my house.

“So let me get this straight. You decided to read in the dark and honestly believed that you wouldn’t get hurt in any way?”

I stopped in the middle of the sidewalk and looked at Logan. “Well, a simple paper cut is expected, but how was I supposed to know I would get hurt that bad?”

He chuckled and took a sip of his hot chocolate, then looked down at me. “You are definitely the strangest girl I have ever met, Grace. I don’t think I can be seen with you anymore, it might ruin my street cred,” he joked.

I faked offense and playfully pushed him away from me, “Logan, I thought we had something special! Anna will be quite upset,” I teased.

He laughed and put his arm around my shoulders, “I have a feeling Anna will be quite ecstatic when she hears how tonight went, don’t you think?”

I smiled and wrapped one of my arms around his waist. “I think she’ll be bragging about her matching skills for the next two weeks when she hears about our date!”

Logan nodded his head in agreement and led us back to his car, opening my door and bowing dramatically. “Your chariot awaits, m’lady.”

I giggled and curtsied for him before getting inside his car.

He jogged over to his side and sat down, placing his now cold drink in the cup holder. He put his keys into the ignition, the car roaring to life.

“Next stop, your apartment.”
♠ ♠ ♠
woot woot, another chapter!