Status: Short little chapters for a short little story :)

Reverie

Chapter Four

I remember when Logan asked me to be his girlfriend. It was a cold winter night, and we were standing outside of my front door. It had just begun to snow, and I brought my hands up to tug my hat over my ears.

“I had a wonderful time with you tonight, Logan.”

His eyes squinted up as he smiled down at me, his cheeks rosy pink from the cold.

A loud knock on the window filled our ears, revealing Anna smiling madly at us. “You two lovebirds are crazy, It’s nearly twenty degrees outside!”

Laughing at my friend, I shooed her away with my hand.

“As much as I hate to agree with her, she’s right. Do you wanna come inside?”

Logan shook his head sadly, “As much as I’d love to, I have to get up early for work. But,” he took my hands and placed them in his, “I’ve been meaning to ask you something.”

My confused look encouraged him to continue.

He swallowed and looked into my eyes before opening his mouth, “Would you. Grace Collins, do me the honor of being my girlfriend?”

A huge grin covered my face as I jumped into his arms.

“I thought you’d never ask.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for the lovely comment, AmbiantFlame! The next chapter will be out in a few days :)